No announcement yet.

Lisa in the Fifth Column?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lisa in the Fifth Column?

So this episode pretty much showed that people who feel love aren't exactly under Anna's thrall, and those who don't buy into her wishes end up often rebelling as members of the Fifth Column.

It seems to me that Lisa does have an affection for Tyler much more than scientific curiosity. Could her feelings for Tyler send her to the Resistance? It would definitely be an interesting switch for the character...

What does everyone else think?

Lisa who? Is there a Tyler on the show? j/k sorry, but the teeny bopper plot is the lamest part of the show. At least Mike Donovan's kid was more like an extra in the background.

Comment

I think that might be possible.
      But if so, then not for a looong time

Comment

I agree with both your posts.

Originally posted by KryptonSite

It seems to me that Lisa does have an affection for Tyler much more than scientific curiosity. Could her feelings for Tyler send her to the Resistance? It would definitely be an interesting switch for the character...

Originally posted by Lizard Lover
        I think that might be possible.
        But if so, then not for a looong time

Comment

Originally posted by resistorperish
          Lisa who? Is there a Tyler on the show? j/k sorry, but the teeny bopper plot is the lamest part of the show. At least Mike Donovan's kid was more like an extra in the background.
          Tyler's just as annoying as Robin (Blair Tefkin) was in the original. She
          didn't get much better as the show went on. She became whiny. I would
          compare Tyler to Robin way before Sean, but you're right about him
          being an extra. They couldn't even keep the same actor for each
          appearance.

Comment

Not sure how Anna would cope with that!... will Anna have her take the emotion test? We still don't know why Tyler is "the one" So what is up with his past? I wonder if he possibly has a little V in his bloodline.

Comment

I actually thought about that scenario after this last episode. Instead of manipulating Tyler, he has the opposite effect on her. Maybe she truly falls in love with Tyler. At times it seems though, that she doesn't want to be a part of whatever Anna has planned for Tyler and her.
              Last edited by darkphoenix21; 04-07-2010, 12:29 PM.

Comment

In 1 scene last night, Lisa looked like she wasn't too happy with Anna. Ever since the show started, I've had a feeling that she will switch sides and fight against the V's..

Comment

Originally posted by Glove
                  Tyler's just as annoying as Robin (Blair Tefkin) was in the original. She
                  didn't get much better as the show went on. She became whiny. I would
                  compare Tyler to Robin way before Sean, but you're right about him
                  being an extra. They couldn't even keep the same actor for each
                  appearance.
                  Let's just hope Tyler doesn't get a really bad haircut like Robin Maxwell had in V: The Series.. or a love triangle involving his own child... lol.

Comment

Originally posted by KryptonSite
                    So this episode pretty much showed that people who feel love aren't exactly under Anna's thrall, and those who don't buy into her wishes end up often rebelling as members of the Fifth Column.

This would actually make her character interesting.

Comment

I agree that a Lisa switch would be interesting. I'd like to watch that.

Comment

I actually like the theory that Lisa could become a member of The Fifth Column. It would be a great reversal for the moms (Erica getting closer to Lisa like Anna is trying to do with Tyler) and Lisa could help The Fifth Column undermine Anna's intelligence.

Lisa has been showing more emotion and if she DOES really develop feelings for Tyler, I think it would make sense.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎