X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just about Desmond time!!!

Comment

what the heck?

wonder if they are building a flashsideways machine? maybe it will transport desmond to the other world. hope he doesnt get fried

----- Added 9 Minutes later -----

so hes thrown into the flash sideways hmmmmmmm. i wonder if widmore is flashsideways widmore or him and normal widmore have the same objective since they both were around when the incident happened.
      Last edited by superhippie2000; 04-06-2010, 06:15 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

There was also no flash woosh sound when it happened.. I think about the experiment he's seeing if what Des went thru in the swan wasn't a fluke.. He'll be needing him for something of that sort..

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

this is like the Bizarro world,,,
        Last edited by McFly; 04-06-2010, 06:20 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

wow toally parrallel to when charlie died and desmond had a flash of it

im wondering if penny was never born in this reality since it seems charles and eloise are still together and have faraday.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

this episode feels a bit like the constant
          Last edited by superhippie2000; 04-06-2010, 06:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I'm loving Desmond flashing to Charlie's "not penny's boat" moment.

Comment

@ charlie running down the hall with the hospital gown hahaha.

hmmmm maybe they have a point with the island being "hell" ok its not hell but in the flashsideways its where they would go when they die. desmond and charlie were near death i guess and saw flashes of the other side of the viel. hmmmmmmm. wonder if claire was the blonde charlie saw when he was near death. this makes much more sense about what juilet told sawyer. but i wonder if charlie didnt die those 2 times is it possible when the timelines come together charlie could wind up being alive?

----- Added 14 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by A Flawed Fashion
              I'm loving Desmond flashing to Charlie's "not penny's boat" moment.
              ya that was great

----- Added 6 Minutes later -----

that was odd like when she said he wasnt ment to buy the ring.

----- Added 7 Minutes later -----

this is getting pretty good why des it have to be almost over?
              Last edited by superhippie2000; 04-06-2010, 06:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000

that was odd like when she said he wasnt ment to buy the ring.

?
                So glad I went back and watched the Desmond episodes in preparation for this episode.

Comment

what the heck is going on? why did sayid want desmond and why does desmond want to know everyone on the plane? does he want to kill everyone?

Comment

I'm a few minutes behind... Still watching.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Ok. That was good. Can't wait to see where this goes.
                    Last edited by A Flawed Fashion; 04-06-2010, 07:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Des went with Sayid cause he and Smokie "The Boxman" Flocke have some things to sort out... Des knows a lot more than we think he does at this point.. And after surviving the beginning.. May be the only 1 to stop MIB.. That was the "sacrifice" Charles was talking about..

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎