Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Pound of Flesh" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who was that lady Kyle was talking to?

Comment

Originally posted by Super_Kara_2007
      That was a good twist. I was not expecting him to just let Ryan go.

Once I read one of Logan's interviews, I had a feeling there was something Tyler didn't know about his self.

There must be a reason he was choosen and Anna is so determind to get him away.
      Is it just me, or does anyone else find it odd that they ALREADY have stuff to help in case of hybrid pregnancies?

Comment

What's the deal with Tyler and his parents keeping a secret from him? Was he adopted?

Comment

How did Lisa find out where Tyler's dad lived and how did she get there? Tyler is too much in love to ask himself these questions.

If the V's have no emotions, how do they succumb to the Bliss which in itself seems like a very powerful emotional blending?

I suspect that Anna's second in command might be 5th column.

Why did Ryan throw his jacket on the ground knowing that the V's have technologies that could probably find out who it was?

Joshua now knows that the 5th column is out there also. Hopefully Ryan finds the communication device that John May left so he could communicate with Joshua.

Also glad to see that Chad is starting to doubt the V's since he did come to visit Father Jack. Wouldn't be surprising if Chad joins the resistance.

The baby moving scene at the end was creepy. Reminded me of a facehugger from the movie Aliens. I bet the baby is full reptile. Hopefully Ryan tells Val soon about his true self. I hope that the hybrid doesn't become another 'starchild' with powers.

Poor Georgie is going to be tortured in the next episode but I hope they can get him out. Maybe the V's will brainwash him in order to kill the resistance; a bit that in the original series where the V's brainwashed Ham to kill donovan.

Since Anna is bearing the army, i think she will lay hundred of eggs and they will hatch a la Jurassic park type.

I still want to know what the visitors eat and I want to see s reptile full body not just a glimpse or a face or eyes. I bet Anna is one hell of a scary reptile considering the fangs she has. I'd like to see an Anna and Elizabeth fight scene.

----------- JOHN MAY LIVES ------------
          Last edited by John May; 04-07-2010, 06:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rictor
            What's the deal with Tyler and his parents keeping a secret from him? Was he adopted?
            Here's what I think.

1) Erica and Joe are not his biological parents.
            or
            2) He's a Hybrid and John May is his biological father.

Originally posted by John May
            How did Lisa find out where Tyler's dad lived and how did she get there? Tyler is too much in love to ask himself these questions.
            Erica asked Joe where he was and he told her Tyler was on the phone with his girlfriend so I guess he told her then.
            Last edited by Super_Kara_2007; 04-07-2010, 07:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎