Yes!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes!

She loves him!

I've seen the discussion of when Sarah fell in love with Chuck, and she answered that tonight.

"after you fixed my phone and before you started disarming bombs with computer viruses"

That'd be episode 1, if you're scoring at home

Comment

Originally posted by smeyer44
      I've seen the discussion of when Sarah fell in love with Chuck, and she answered that tonight.

"after you fixed my phone and before you started disarming bombs with computer viruses"

That'd be episode 1, if you're scoring at home
      Yeah, I noticed that. Nice shout out.

However, I think it went a bit earlier than that--Sarah was clearly impressed when Chuck helped the man with the whole "digital tape" thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Skaterpen357
        Yeah, I noticed that. Nice shout out.

However, I think it went a bit earlier than that--Sarah was clearly impressed when Chuck helped the man with the whole "digital tape" thing.
        That was between fixing the phone and disarming the bomb. In fact that was right after he fixed her phone and you are right. That was what started it imo too.

Comment

I'm so glad she told us that she loved him from the beginning. In that first episode on their first date to the Mexican place, she seemed to really like him. They had great chemistry. And if I remember right, she said "I really like you" or something like that.

When they had the Nacho Sampler episode and did the episode 1 flashbacks, I felt a little sad that that was all an act on her part - that she was "playing a mark".

I'm so glad to know now that she really did like him. It wasn't an act. It makes Charah better imo.

Comment

Originally posted by PNy
            That was between fixing the phone and disarming the bomb. In fact that was right after he fixed her phone and you are right. That was what started it imo too.
            Really? I thought that was when she gave him her phone to fix.

No, wait, you're right. I haven't seen that episode in a while. :X

Comment

I enjoyed the "Yes" scene but really wish Sarah would have expressed her feelings by saying "I love you" instead of "Yes". I thought back to Chuck vs Three Words and Chuck's speech from behind the door and the words he would love to hear from her more than anything else. I hope that's to come tonight in Chuck vs The Honeymooners.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎