Shaw's Logic

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shaw's Logic

Flawed Logic??

Why would he assume that the CIA ordered the kill because they thought his wife was Ring, rather than the Ring ordering the kill because his wife was CIA?

Well I don't think he was thinking clearly. Maybe he just didn't want to believe his wife was involved with the Ring and the CIA was right in doing what they did.

Comment

The CIA ordered the red test and Sarah Walker from CIA killed his wife.
      I think Shaw’s obsession about taking down the ring was just a front. The actual reason was avenging his wife’s death no matter who was responsible for it. When he realized that Sarah killed his wife he turned and allied with the Ring instead. Didn’t Shaw say “the enemy of my enemy is my friend”?

Comment

Actually I was really confused with shaw... There were a lot of times that he could have killed sarah and I cannot really read him he was going back and forth so much with the good guy bad guy thing... But i guess he was clouded with his emotions so much that is why he tried to kill sarah he wasnt thinking clearly

Comment

Originally posted by simplemath
          Actually I was really confused with shaw... There were a lot of times that he could have killed sarah and I cannot really read him he was going back and forth so much with the good guy bad guy thing... But i guess he was clouded with his emotions so much that is why he tried to kill sarah he wasnt thinking clearly
          My take on that was that he didn’t just want to kill his wife’s killer but also take down the one (CIA/NSA) behind. To be able to do that he had to play Sarah first so he could get back in to CIA and complete the schematics of the new Intersect. The mision he had with Chuck and Sarah was a hoax to get access to the schematics.
          When that was done he could lure away Sarah to Paris and kill her and then rebuild the new Intersect so the Ring could take down CIA/NSA.

Comment

Oddly enough Shaw did what he set out to do at the start. He got Casey, Sarah and Chuck working better as a team, got Chuck to become a spy and delivered the director of the Ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Who
              Oddly enough Shaw did what he set out to do at the start. He got Casey, Sarah and Chuck working better as a team, got Chuck to become a spy and delivered the director of the Ring.
              HAHAHAHA, omgsh, that's so right. That just seriously made my day. Pretty weird way of going about it on his part, lol. jk. Although I'm glad Casey, Sarah , and Chuck are back together. Shaw was always confusing for me. Never really knew what to expect.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎