Come on! Stop it!!!

LOLLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOL

Comment

can't help it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tebow15
        This is an awesome site.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Makes you wonder if good ol' Zod was say Oh Clark instead of Oh Tess.
        And Tess's reaction, gets the icepick

Comment

Comment

What if Tess said Oh Clark too

Comment

What if Tess said Oh Clark too
              They'll wink at each other and plan to manhandle Clark together, and the season ends the Clark being man-napped, and Zodess tested and molested. Now that's creepy

Comment

I did the zess sex on my blog, have to warn you it's very R-rated.

This is going to just be my thoughts on Smallville, what I love, what I hate. Hopefully I can do it with a humorous spin on things.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicus
                  I noted this back in Kandor that Tess has this strange choke fetish that seems to "work" for her as she gets it on with Zod in this episode.

& Why does everyone choke Tess? Seriously, Tess gets choked like a chicken in nearly every hostile encounter. The choking rate in this season alone rivals Lana's hospital visits.

This seems to be an unhealthy fetish.
                  I'm not so sure its a fetish of hers as much as an ability to irritate and elicit this boorish and bullying type of behavior from Kandorian/Kryptonian men. Both Zod and Clark have now roughed her up on mulitple occasions.
                  Last edited by techtweeter; 04-04-2010, 12:13 PM.

Comment

She deserved it and worse IMHO.

Comment

She deserved it and worse IMHO.
                      Ahh I don't know, its hard for me to see Clark do that to anyone, especially a woman (sorry for the chauvinism) no matter how much Tess has put herself in such a position for some one to exact retribution from her.

It fits more with Zod's character but even there its not my cup of tea.

Now I am waiting for Clark and Zod to go at it "mano-a-mano" and I hope when they do its a lot better than the Doomsday fight.

Comment

Stop hurting my Tessy, damn kryptonians!

Comment

Originally posted by techtweeter
                          Ahh I don't know, its hard for me to see Clark do that to anyone, especially a woman (sorry for the chauvinism) no matter how much Tess has put herself in such a position for some one to exact retribution from her.

It fits more with Zod's character but even there its not my cup of tea.

Now I am waiting for Clark and Zod to go at it "mano-a-mano" and I hope when they do its a lot better than the Doomsday fight.
                          Golden Age Superman would do that to criminals so it fit for Clark with me. Also, I am not 100% sure Tess is really a woman.

Comment

Golden Age Superman would do that to criminals so it fit for Clark with me. Also, I am not 100% sure Tess is really a woman.
                            Holy... I just spit my water all over the computer screen

Comment

No Way!!!!!!!!!! I thought Zess would be hotter than it was, I was disappointed actually. It was more creepy than anything.
                              Its times like these I wish this show was on sho, hbo, starz, or even f/x

Originally posted by pizzahead2490
                              Disturbing nooky is good but I wished that it was darker.... um nvm
                              Me too

Originally posted by PrincessKent
                              When she was sticking her hands up Zod's shirt that was hot...
                              Yes it was!!

Comment

Yeah, I'm aware the Golden Age behavior was more of an agressive and threatening style but not from our Smallville Clark. Again, call me hypocritical and/or chauvinistic here since I did think Clark was quite supermanly when he confronted Zod at the end of Disciple and warned him in no uncertain terms that Lois Lane was off-limits. [SPOILER]I'm sure this will come into play in the not too distant future. Zod will cross the off-limits line and Clark will respond [/SPOILER]but I'll let it rest for now I'm going off topic.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎