Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chlark Shower Scene

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Definitely the best Chlark scene in a long time; was that the true Chloe coming out while possessed? Anyway, it was hella fun, especially that bit when Chloe skedaddled after seeing Clark's bare, wet chest. I still think she is repressing.

Comment

It's been a long time since I've seen a CHLARK scene that is well both funny and sexy...

I miss seeing them like this.

But I'm so so OK with CHLOLLIE! Made me interested again with Smallville.

Comment

Definitely the best scene of the episode for me! They both did such a good job on it! I just loved how they played off each other in such a comical way! Their expressions, tone and especially their movements were just spot on! Other then Tom and Allison's awesomeness during the scene, it was also really well directed! As said in the first post, the dancing type movements and choreography was just brilliant! I loved how Chloe spinned into him whenever he would spin her out and it was absolutely hilarious how he just kept whipping her around with the towel! Allison's facial expressions were hilarious! Plus how she acted when she came out of it had me rolling on the floor laughing! I love how she went from comfortable/fun/flirty to completely uncomfortable/scared/nervous in 2 seconds flat! Just amazing!

Could totally tell they must have had fun with that scene! Funniest scene on the show in a while!
        Last edited by Clo822; 04-06-2010, 02:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jade4813
          I have to say, the scene when Chloe interrupts Clark's shower was the most entertaining Chlark scenes I've watched in about five seasons. I thought both TW and AM played quite well off each other. From Clark practically wrapping the shower curtain around himself to putting the towel on her without looking at her...it was all very well done.

The best part IMO was the choreographed "dance" they did (even to the framing of Chloe's hands on his shoulders before he spins her; her body is blocked like it would be for some dances, I believe). What's particularly impressive is that I noticed that Clark doesn't actually touch Chloe ONCE during that whole scene. He's only got a hold of her towel, and he's using the towel to swing her around and such. Which could only have made actually filming that scene more difficult, because he's having to direct her movements through another object. And the look on Chloe's face when he spins her around! That actually had me cracking up.

And then, when Lois walks in, Clark practically lifts Chloe up as he pulls her aside. With one hand. Well, well, Clark, you can lift me anytime.

This was definitely the one non-Clois highlight to this episode. Great job to both Tom and Allison for a very well-played scene! Thoughts?
          Very Funny Scene.

Comment

Alum Kristin Kreuk apparently was met with a meteor storm of fan criticism after sharing her take on the CW show's upcoming series finale.......Thanks...

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎