Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chlark Shower Scene

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I would have loved Oliver's comment.

Comment

TW and AM just play so well off each other...all those years on the show.

Comment

i was cracking up once i heard Tom singing in the shower. Not that bad.... but yeah the whole scene had me laughing.

Comment

Originally posted by Jade4813
          I have to say, the scene when Chloe interrupts Clark's shower was the most entertaining Chlark scenes I've watched in about five seasons. I thought both TW and AM played quite well off each other. From Clark practically wrapping the shower curtain around himself to putting the towel on her without looking at her...it was all very well done.

The best part IMO was the choreographed "dance" they did (even to the framing of Chloe's hands on his shoulders before he spins her; her body is blocked like it would be for some dances, I believe). What's particularly impressive is that I noticed that Clark doesn't actually touch Chloe ONCE during that whole scene. He's only got a hold of her towel, and he's using the towel to swing her around and such. Which could only have made actually filming that scene more difficult, because he's having to direct her movements through another object. And the look on Chloe's face when he spins her around! That actually had me cracking up.

And then, when Lois walks in, Clark practically lifts Chloe up as he pulls her aside. With one hand. Well, well, Clark, you can lift me anytime.

This was definitely the one non-Clois highlight to this episode. Great job to both Tom and Allison for a very well-played scene! Thoughts?
          Totally agree, I thought it was a great scene!

Comment

Allison Mack is a dancer, I think.

As much fun as that scene is, I actually liked their follow-up scene even better, where they re-live the moment to their mutual horror. The reactions were much more "real", since AM wasn't playing a possessed Chloe.

I think this episode has some of AM's best acting, ever. And Tom was no slouch, either!

Comment

As awkward as it was, it was one of the funniest things I've seen on this show in a long time! Made me really miss the old Chloe! The whole towel wrap part and then the "where are my clothes!!??"/slamming the shampoo into his chest were roll on the floor-worthy!

Comment

Originally posted by hellokitty
                As awkward as it was, it was one of the funniest things I've seen on this show in a long time! Made me really miss the old Chloe! The whole towel wrap part and then the "where are my clothes!!??"/slamming the shampoo into his chest were roll on the floor-worthy!
                I miss old Chloe too. Also, I loved Clark flipping through the magazine as well, I thought I was th only one who liked it.

Comment

Originally posted by actaeon
                  Allison Mack is a dancer, I think.

As much fun as that scene is, I actually liked their follow-up scene even better, where they re-live the moment to their mutual horror. The reactions were much more "real", since AM wasn't playing a possessed Chloe.

I think this episode has some of AM's best acting, ever. And Tom was no slouch, either!
                  Oh my! I know she's a singer, but a dancer as well....SOOOOOO talented yum

I watched it again, and I really see the comments regarding choreography, it certainly was a dance well played...brilliant by both actors

Comment

I really liked this scene it was funny and cute.

Comment

Originally posted by hellokitty
                      Yeah! That was pretty funny! And Clark's like, "I DON'T KNOW!" It reminded me of the old Chloe and Clark. It makes me miss them

Comment

The episode post-shower scene was very good, classic Chloe and Clark, but with all the new "grown-up"ness of their relationship. If that makes any sense.

I hope this incident has broken the ice as far as their "friendship" goes and they will be getting along even better in the future eps and there's a turnaround with regard to their working relationship. Which I think would be better for all.

Comment

After reading your OP Jade, I realize that Clark's super powers extend beyond what we know. How could anyone handle Chloe that way - a master of choreo and being so discreet - all in one! Wow!

Comment

Allison Mack plays "flirty" extremely well:
                            Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrific_T
                              Yeah! That was pretty funny! And Clark's like, "I DON'T KNOW!" It reminded me of the old Chloe and Clark. It makes me miss them
                              This was great (as well as their opening scene and their "talk")! I miss them, a lot! I really haven't been happy about Chlark this season, so I was pleasantly surprised and grateful for this.

Escape just showed how SV can balance things between Chlark, Clois, Chlollie, and Lollie without taking anything away from the other (as long as they continue to stay away from the unneeded rehashing [with the exception of the scar talk]) and keep fans happy.

Thought I'd never be able to say that about this show.

Comment

Wouldn't say it was her best acting but she was on during the scene.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎