No announcement yet.

"I can't tell you Lois..."

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lya24
    So.... I think I figured out what Clark couldn't tell Lois. It started back when they were in the bedroom. Just imagine Clark and Lois in a little foreplay . Lois wants to talk dirty. She's asking questions about Clark Jr. Of course mild manner Clark Kent is a little uncomfortable to talk dirty and tells her to met him in the shower where he can show her instead. That is where the "I can't tell you, Lois" song came from and that explains why he just yanked open the shower curtain to show Lois his goods. Just my imagination running wild. Someone should write a one shot on this .
    I second that!!

Comment

At first I was surprised that he drew the shower curtain so wide without hesitation. Then I remembered that Lois saw him completely naked several times. She's used to it.

He's already seen her naked once. Hmm

Comment

I think he was. I have NO idea why he would make up a song about it! LOL. Hilarious scene either way!.

Comment

lol but that was the first time he's seen chloe naked lol hahahahahah that was priceless!

Comment

I thought about his secret too.. lol

and

that the singing was hilarious!

Comment

You know my feeling about this? I feel like TW thought it needs to be addressed but it wasn't in the script so they sneaked it in there. I like to make up little stories like that in my head I almost peed my pants when I saw that - GOLD!

Comment

Clark has seen Chloe Nekkid ...kinda of...Remember Rush? I thought he was referring to his secret too. O loved it.

Comment

It was hilarious. That whole scene. And then when Lois came with her outfit the way he looked and the way he said 'Lois'. WIN

----- Added 47 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by skatiefan608
                  At first I was surprised that he drew the shower curtain so wide without hesitation. Then I remembered that Lois saw him completely naked several times. She's used to it.

He's already seen her naked once. Hmm
                  What episode did Clark see Lois naked I forgot
                  Last edited by MsNJS; 04-03-2010, 11:59 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

It was season 5 and it was void I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Tebow15
                      It was season 5 and it was void I think.
                      It was Fade

Comment

Well, I was close.

Comment

Originally posted by lya24
                          I can't believe you missed it. What a great scene TW all wet and naked. Hurry up and check it out now. You won't be disapointed.
                          Also of note, for the guys who have yet to see it, Chloe is naked as well. I guess it's not the same as we don't really see HER topless, but still.

Comment

Clark/Tom>>>>>>Chloe/Allison just sayin

Comment

Originally posted by Tebow15
                              Clark/Tom>>>>>>Chloe/Allison just sayin

So glad it was Clark's chest we saw, and not Chloe's! (being a heterosexual female)

So the words definitely were: 'I can't tell you Lois'? Very cryptic!

Comment

Haha, I wonder what he can't tell Lois...

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎