No announcement yet.

Zod and Tess in the Barn...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lya24
    Zod and Tess= Throws up. Yuck! Not a shipper I want to see.
    I feel the same exact way about another ship tonight....

Comment

Originally posted by pizzahead2490
      I feel the same exact way about another ship tonight....

Me too.

----- Added 6 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by jazzylg
      This was the get busy episode. All the heroes and both the villains, just made out to the max (except for Lois and Clark, they just teased!). Tess and Zod= eww!!! Gross

My thoughts exactly. While I was watching this I kept thinking isn't this suppose to be a family show. There was definatly a lot of lust in the air.
      Last edited by lya24; 04-02-2010, 09:56 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Clark's going to have to fumigate now LOL
        Fumigate, he'll have to set the entire thing on fire, for desinfection! Wouldn't want him to catch any evil spores or coodies!

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
          Same here. If Zod was a villian, then he would have threatened to kill Tess in bed where she didn't have the kryptonite on her if she didn't tell him about the kryptonite.
          He didn't know what hurt him. For all he knows Tess has some magic power that allows her to weaken him. He kept asking her but she wouldn't tell so how would he know.

Originally posted by DC Fanboy
          I think Ship or Shipper would be a more suitable title. I can't believe Zod would sink low. He's supposed to be a true Kryptonian. Besides, Smallville has enough ships going around as it is.
          I agree that Zod from Superman II wouldn't have slept with Tess. However, in SV since Crossfire, Zod has viewed her as someone on a similar level to the Kandorians. There has also been sexual tension since the first few episodes. I thought it was pretty clear they both used sex to try and manipulate the other.

Originally posted by Dyanara
          I thought it was a pretty good scene. I am one of the few who likes Zess. I still think both of them have ulterior motives I just dont know what it is yet. Tess is not beyond sleeping with someone so she can use them.
          I'm impartial to Zodess. I didn't think it would happen until we saw the trailer. I agree though I thought it was clear they were both doing it to try to get each side to reveall info and try to get the other side to trust each other.

I thought it was rather hilarious that Zod just walked around Clark's property like it was his home. Especially in that ending scene with Zod and Lois.

Comment

I understand them using each other, but her touching his face and smiling at each other was just a bit much considering that he had strangled her and admitted that he would have killed her if she hadn't pulled out the kryptonite.

Comment

Originally posted by uncaged
              I understand them using each other, but her touching his face and smiling at each other was just a bit much considering that he had strangled her and admitted that he would have killed her if she hadn't pulled out the kryptonite.
              Yeah I agree on that. I think it was just a combination between using each other and some actual sexual tension. I do agree though the scene was a bit off. I think Tess' word's to Oliver in Commited about him scratching an itch would've been better suited for this episode. I expected there to be a little more coldness between the two but they were a little too lovey dovey. On the other hand even if it was out of context it was nice to see Tess smiling and seeming somewhat content and happy. I think this is the first time on the show.

Comment

The back tat or the family crest was gross.

Comment

I'm not a big fan of Zess but I was just happy to see that Zod' tattoo was acknowledged. We hadn't seen it since he first came out of the Orb.

Comment

TBH Zod didn't know what would happen if he was excited. And just like Tess, he wouldn't of cared to much about Tess if something Did happen

Comment

Tess and Zod in the barn is the perfect time to use the fast forward button on the remote!

Comment

I thought it would have been done better, but oh well. If you can't have Clark pork each other.

Comment

Originally posted by Dyanara
                          I thought it was a pretty good scene. I am one of the few who likes Zess. I still think both of them have ulterior motives I just dont know what it is yet. Tess is not beyond sleeping with someone so she can use them.
                          Agreed. I like them together. They have had great chemistry and its been leading up to this all season unlike someone blonde ppl. It showed a dynamic to their partnership and relationship.I do think it was filmed in a sort of romantic way, the lighting, the looks, but I wanted it to happen. So I am good.

Comment

Maybe ...

Originally posted by xrayvision
                            Same here. If Zod was a villian, then he would have threatened to kill Tess in bed where she didn't have the kryptonite on her if she didn't tell him about the kryptonite.
                            She had it on her but not where you could see it or expose Zod. Puts a whole new meaning to "safe sex" hunh?

Comment

Just as Tess was craving a man she could regard as her equal, Zod was thrilled to find an Earth woman who could repeatedly stand toe to toe with him; in that sense, she is his Lois.

The bullet scene, yes, was basically a direct quote from the Superman II Donner Cut, right up to the "If you had been wrong" line. I had been watching for nods to that film all season, particularly in this episode, given the vacation getaway scenario.

Comment

I don't think it was that weird. I mean, they had sexual tension prior to the episode, it was bound to let loose at some point, haha.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎