Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clark is gonna have to burn down that barn

Comment

Originally posted by DC Fanboy
      I think Ship or Shipper would be a more suitable title. I can't believe Zod would sink low. He's supposed to be a true Kryptonian. Besides, Smallville has enough ships going around as it is.
      Given this show's history with villians like Lex (and even heroes like Clark), I'm surprised Zod's man-berries weren't ripped off sooner.

Comment

i thought it was a nice scene between them. also learning he has powers, and zod learning of weakness to kryptonite. but i was like why the heck met in clark's barn.

Comment

Why the barn?

Comment

Originally posted by superspider02
            i thought it was a nice scene between them. also learning he has powers, and zod learning of weakness to kryptonite. but i was like why the heck met in clark's barn.
            Does he even know that it was kryptonite that hurt him? I don't think he does. Tess hid it behind her back. And Zod seems pretty clueless to something all Kryptonians should know. Kara was also clueless to it.

Comment

I don't buy for a second that Zod would just let Tess use kryptonite on him and not demand to know exactly what she had done to cause him that kind of pain.

Comment

Originally posted by uncaged
                I don't buy for a second that Zod would just let Tess use kryptonite on him and not demand to know exactly what she had done to cause him that kind of pain.
                Same here. If Zod was a villian, then he would have threatened to kill Tess in bed where she didn't have the kryptonite on her if she didn't tell him about the kryptonite.

Comment

Zod and Tess= Throws up. Yuck! Not a shipper I want to see.

Comment

Originally posted by lya24
                    Zod and Tess= Throws up. Yuck! Not a shipper I want to see.
                    Agreed..

Comment

It reminded me a little of the Christopher Reeves screen test where Lois fired the gun at him to get him to reveal his powers. They used that for the Superman II Donner's Director's Cut.

Comment

honestly...i found it slightly creepy

Comment

They brought the chemistry. A bit odd but I liked it.

Comment

Zod was badass until this whole thing. ugh.

Comment

I thought it was a pretty good scene. I am one of the few who likes Zess. I still think both of them have ulterior motives I just dont know what it is yet. Tess is not beyond sleeping with someone so she can use them.

Comment

This was the get busy episode. All the heroes and both the villains, just made out to the max (except for Lois and Clark, they just teased!). Tess and Zod= eww!!! Gross

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎