This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kryptochloe
    I love every bit of this talk. Perfect.
    I bolded two quotes: first one.. not sure if that's what Ollie said, really can't hear what he says in that part.
    Second bolded quote: Chloe says "and more than that..."

But def Thank you for doing this!
    Yeah, about the first one I'm not sure what Oliver said. That's was what I understood and it sounds weird...

The second one: you're probably right. Again, English is not my 1st language and I was listening the conversation while trying to write it. You'll probably find more typos

Thank you!

Comment

Can someone please tell me what PDA stands for? I've heard Lois and Clark both say it this season as a couple. Lois says it in this episode about the couple making out on the couch in the lobby.

Comment

Originally posted by Smallvillefan025
        Can someone please tell me what PDA stands for? I've heard Lois and Clark both say it this season as a couple. Lois says it in this episode about the couple making out on the couch in the lobby.
        Public Display of Affection

Comment

I should have known this. lol Thanks.

Originally posted by lexi.t13
          Public Display of Affection

Comment

loved this episode! so much I even registered to post XD

Chloe
            : Okay, so not that I haven't seen enough of Clark Kent's private... life tonight...
            Clark: I don't like where this is going.

Oh yes, one thing I didn't appreciate was Loise saying something like "if I survived sleeping in a tend in guadalajara" .. come on people!, I live in Guadalajara! Mexico is not how you see it on TV!, not even small towns are that bad!

still, loved this ep.

Comment

Originally posted by rej@ne
              Oh sure it did! In fact it helped a lot! Thank you very much for your help!! And btw DO YOU THINK LOIS IS CRAZY OR WHAT? I mean: she´s with that wonderful guy pratcaly begging to stick with her and what she does? 1st - she fell asleep at their first night; 2nd - she left after seeing Chlark in the shower scene (which she´d have to imagine someting was not right coz CK was waiting for her, not for Chloe) and 3rd - finally when they´re all alone in her apartment and he´s all into and over her SHE JUST PICKS UP A CEL PHONE CALL AND PUT IM ASIDE, LIKE IN A SECOND PLACE ??? Camon, she IS crazy right???
              In Lois' world, Clark will always come second to Superman. Sadly that is the love triangle Clark is in...with himself. Lois wouldn't give Clark the time of day, but for Superman she'll part waters.

Comment

The whole scene with Chloe and Clark and their discussion of Clark and beds and non-powered people in the beds... was so great. I loved when Clark asked Chloe if she remembered any of "this" and pointed to his whole body with his hand gestures. Tom is so great with the non-verbals, especially when it's comedy.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by danaerus
                loved this episode! so much I even registered to post XD

Chloe: Okay, so not that I haven't seen enough of Clark Kent's private... life tonight...
                Clark: I don't like where this is going.

Oh yes, one thing I didn't appreciate was Loise saying something like "if I survived sleeping in a tend in guadalajara" .. come on people!, I live in Guadalajara! Mexico is not how you see it on TV!, not even small towns are that bad!

still, loved this ep.
                It may have been a throw-back to Hex when Lois went on assignment in Mexico. Why she would be in a tent instead of a hotel, I don't know...
                Last edited by stenochick; 04-09-2010, 05:48 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Clark: I heard Bart's in town. You two should hang out.
                  Chloe: Thank you for the not-so-subtle contribution to the Chloe Sullivan charity case, but Lois already made a kind donation in your name.

Lois: Let's-- uh, hope that, uh, Mr. and Mrs. Green didn't quite finish unpacking because the only inn they're gonna be staying at is called "Holiday".
                  (That line had me laughing for days!)

Chloe: Oh, come on, Ollie. Throw out the white flag. It's Lois. She makes Susan B. Anthony look like a quitter.

Oliver: So... you, uh... save any orphans recently, old ladies, maybe, anything like that?
                  Clark: I did stop a bank robbery.
                  Oliver: Yeah, that's nice. That's fun stuff.
                  Clark: Thanks. How about you? Anything new?
                  Oliver: No. No, no. just, Oh, well, there's a--a new compound bow that I'm trying out. Yeah, seems pretty good. See how that works.

Zod: And if you were wrong... your experiment would've killed me.
                  Tess: Some risks are worth taking.

Siobhán/Chloe: Unexpected, but useful.

Lois: Just give me ten minutes. Then you'll get a surprise.
                  Clark: Something tells me you'll never stop surprising me, Lois.

Siobhán/Silver Banshee: I was denied vengeance, just as I was denied power. But now I shall have both.

Clark: Lois, for our first weekend away, it could've been worse.
                  Lois: I was possessed by a 300-year-old Scottish banshee, and I almost killed you, Clark.
                  Clark: But we did get to see the world's largest ball of yarn. That made the whole trip worthwhile.

Comment

At the start chloe tellin clark where all the crimes are

Chloe: Theres one on...
                    Clark Runs and does it before she finishes
                    Clark: Done.
                    Chloe: Whoah that was fast even for you

Comment

When Clark is picking Lois up at the DP she asks if they're going to a french countryside and Clark just replies with a simple "No". The way Tom delivered that word/line was hilarious

Clark: Lois, we wouldn't be late if we hadn't driven 40 miles out of our way, to see the worlds largest ball of yarn.
                      Lois: You'll thank me later.

Lois: Clark Kent, my hero.

Lois: Too much?
                      Clark: You're..perfect.

Clark: Is that the side of the bed, you're like sleeping on?
                      Lois: Oh..why, is this your side usually, cuz that would be totally fine..
                      Clark: No, I just thought that you... I just want you to be comfortable.
                      Lois: Oh I will be. I mean, I am.

Lois: So.. don't let the bed bugs bite.
                      Clark: Sweet dreams.

Clark: I waited for you to get ready for three hours. If it means being with you, I can wait forever.
                      Lois: Forever is a long time.

Lois: Let's talk about Mr. Green, in the bedroom- with my cousin.

Clark humming and singing "I can't tell you Lo-is"

Clark: Chloe... what are you doing in here?
                      Chloe: Well, I thought I would join you.
                      Clark: Yeah...I can see that. At least, I'm trying not to see that.

Lois: A little privacy please
                      Clark: Just pretend I'm not here.
                      Lois: I can't do that.

Comment

I love this one.

Chloe: Okay, this is our last couples' vacation together.
                        Clark: This will be my last vacation period, if I don't find Lois.

so sweet

Comment

Originally posted by AndiGirl
                          Ollie's line to the banshee cracked me up.
                          "I'm all for girl power, but you're going to have a hard time breaking through the glass ceiling with that hair."
                          Damn you, Oliver. Your ass is funny.

Damn this episode was fuuny.
                          Last edited by Simba_Muffy; 02-02-2011, 03:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎