hello

I say 2.8

Comment

Hope it's good!

Comment

Comment

Anyone know when they'll be announced?

Comment

They're announced around 11 am or so, I think...

Comment

Easter week-end, so I'm expecting lower ratings. Maybe 2.23m :/

I was also surprised, that Vampire Diaries only got 2.81m,
              it was a really good episode.

Comment

yea between 11am-noon est tomorrow. I am sure we will probably be at or around 2.4 like we have been.

Comment

I'd say about 2.4, that seems to be the average, and there's that solid number of people that always seems to tune in no matter what the circumstances.

That being said, I worry slightly because it hasn't been on for several weeks (not even reruns), and it doesnt' get much promotion from the network. But it's not too much of a worry because season 10 is official anyhow.

Comment

Probably 2.2 million, though the episode doesn't deserve even this. It's Good Friday and that will keep viewership down. Glad it has been renewed because this was an inauspicious return for a great show--what were they thinking?

Comment

Originally posted by monel49
                      Probably 2.2 million, though the episode doesn't deserve even this. It's Good Friday and that will keep viewership down. Glad it has been renewed because this was an inauspicious return for a great show--what were they thinking?
                      The next episode really should have been the first episode back.

Comment

Originally posted by Vergon6
                        The next episode really should have been the first episode back.
                        Would have made more sense. They basically could have did a repeat this week(after being off for 3 weeks).

Comment

Not promoting the show and having it be replaced for a month by another show's repeats was going to hurt the ratings no matter what episode they aired first. I'm thinking 2.3-2.4 is generous.

Comment

Seems like most people agree between 2.2-2-4, which isnt that bad for a holiday weekend. Hopefully they will pick up next week with checkmate and finish strong!

Comment

3m

Comment

cant wait should have ratings in next 30mins or so. Crossing fingers we did stay at around 2.4mill.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎