No announcement yet.

"I love you."

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "I love you."

He finally said it! Over and over and over.

Yeah but I don't care anymore. To me it just feels like the PTB missed their opportunity to cash in on the Chuck/Sarah relationship. Now seeing them play this "will they or won't they" has just become tedious and it's missing whatever it was that they had.

Comment

I don't know... I really actually liked it. Yeah, I think that their relationship has bordered on heading in the direction of the Clark/Lana romance roller coaster that I grew to loathe, but Chuck and Sarah are both characters who I am solidly emotionally invested in, and I still believe that they have great romantic potential together. I was happy to see Chuck stepping up and being completely straightforward and honest in how he felt.

Comment

Originally posted by SGuthrie27
        I don't know... I really actually liked it. Yeah, I think that their relationship has bordered on heading in the direction of the Clark/Lana romance roller coaster that I grew to loathe, but Chuck and Sarah are both characters who I am solidly emotionally invested in, and I still believe that they have great romantic potential together. I was happy to see Chuck stepping up and being completely straightforward and honest in how he felt.
        Completely agree. I may be overly optimistic here, but I think they ended the WT/WT drama for the foreseeable future. I thought Chuck's speech was great. It seemed like Sarah needed to be reassured that Chuck was still Chuck, and he did just that

Comment

Originally posted by SGuthrie27
          Originally posted by smeyer44
          Completely agree. I may be overly optimistic here, but I think they ended the WT/WT drama for the foreseeable future. I thought Chuck's speech was great. It seemed like Sarah needed to be reassured that Chuck was still Chuck, and he did just that
          ITA with all of this. Plus I personally think as characters Chuck and Sarah have great chemistry together. For me Zac really sold this scene.

Comment

Yeah, let's hope the Clana-like drama is over, and they could move on from here. Chuck really gave it his all in that scene.

Comment

I am new to watching Chuck. Seems double standard to me that she couldn't get over Chuck "killing" the mole. She has killed before.

Comment

Originally posted by warriorrenegade
                Yeah but I don't care anymore. To me it just feels like the PTB missed their opportunity to cash in on the Chuck/Sarah relationship. Now seeing them play this "will they or won't they" has just become tedious and it's missing whatever it was that they had.
                Good than you must be glad it's over then so they can move on and do other stuff.

----- Added 9 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by teehee
                I am new to watching Chuck. Seems double standard to me that she couldn't get over Chuck "killing" the mole. She has killed before.
                Seems that way doesn’t it? But think of it this way. Sarah’s red test have haunted her all the time and when Chuck decided to become a spy THIS was her biggest nightmare all a long. And also she thinks she’s the one causing it to the nicest man she ever met. It kind of hard to begin a relationship with him on those terms isn’t it?
                Last edited by PNy; 03-30-2010, 06:23 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I was out of town last week so I just watched the eppy last night.

I liked the "I love you" scene and thought Zach did a great job. I liked the writers tying them back to Prague again and Chuck telling Sarah she was right how they are perfect for each other. I liked the fact that he didn't want her to respond and wanted her to simply just show up at Union Station...in both summer and winter clothes. I liked that he didn't want to have to convince her to come. I also am greatful they weren't interrpted (again) when Chuck kissed Sarah.

I am also glad I only have to wait 1 day for the next eppy airing tonight!!! The suspense is killing me.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎