No announcement yet.

Any thought on this...?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any thought on this...?

So we learned the reason Dogen was on the island.. It was to save his sons life.. Why does Jacob say he can't do that for Alpert..? Not even a Dogen style offer, he shoots Alpert right down on that wish.. Saying "I can't do that.."

And Juliette's sister was she really healed by Jacob? Ben never talked to Jacob yet promised her it would be taken care of..? The Lost ship is taking on some water time to get the buckets and start bailing it out...

If I remember correctly, wasn't Dogen's son still alive, but like almost dying? Perhaps Jacob can save someone's life by touching them (we saw this with John Locke) but he can't bring back the dead.

As for Juliet's sister, I'm not sure if she was healed by Jacob since we've never been told who wanted Juliet to come. It seemed like Ben wanted it but Richard did all the hard work getting her. Perhaps it was Jacob that wanted her to come. Either way, Ben did show Juliet's sister was okay and doing fine.

Comment

Here's another... If smokey is "trapped" on the island.. Then lets try to make sense of Christian showing up at the hospital in S4

Comment

Or Charlie showing up to Hurley? Or how MIB could be Isabella or Ben's mom if they didn't die on the island? I think all of those might've been Jacob.

Comment

Yeah somethings up.. And the ppl who all saw things off island are on team Jacob Hmmmm... (Jack, Hugo)

Isabella... The way I see it, is Smokie scanned Alpert like Locke, Eko, Juilete with those flashes, like pictures being taken. Except it wasnt a pic he was taking he was seeing his memory/fears.. Then manifested into her to drive home the fact (to Alpert) he was in hell.. Her being killed was an elaborate act by smokie.. To get the advantage on Alpert..

Bens mom????? And lets not forget it couldn't have been smokie cause his moms ghost was in Dharmaville, past the sonic fence???? AHHHH and i really doubt with what little time is left, that they attempt any answer. But i hope there's something to this..

I should have tilted this thread Unexplained Mysteries discussion...
          Last edited by McFly; 03-29-2010, 01:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎