This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ratings for 3/25/10

Supernatural: 2.89 million; A18-49: 1.2/ 3

Yay!!! I am very excited by this All the other CW shows have taken a HUGE hit coming back from the long break so to see SN hold up so well is great!

Does anyone else think CW should just make genre shows?

Comment

I do. CW is stubbornly sticking to their "young women" marketing plan even though it is failing miserably!! The only show in that demo that does well is ANTM. Everything else...GG, 90210, MP, etc... is a failure! I don't get why they can't see that their most succesful shows - TVD, SN and SV - are all genre shows. There is obviously an audience for it out there and they could probably build a nice audience by offering more of the same.

Comment

Young women are a bad audience as they grow up quickly and the audience for a show is gone it makes no sense to make a network that biles to one audience but if the most successful shows a network has are shows where nothing is quite normal then why not go for the audience that loves those shows. And America's Next top model really is highly rated? Never seen an episode and I have not seen the winners make that big a claim to fame you know a reality show has impact if you don't watch it but know of the stars.

Comment

Go SPN!

The first half was a 2.924, then dropped 2.855 but still!

Comment

Anyone else hated the Gossip Girl previews during the commercial breaks?

Seriously, who watches that show? The previews were a bore; all they were preluding to was sex. Is that all that Dawn thinks about? Or, and the 90210 preview of the lesbionic kiss...I'm pretty sure Sam and Dean needs to kill the demon from Dawn...

Comment

That great news about Supernatural ratings. I was digusted by the previews for Gossip Girl and 90210 I only watch the CW for Supernatural and Smallville everything else on this station is just uhhh I can't come up with a better word.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎