Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of Recon?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of Recon?

what did you think?
    10 - Good
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - Bad
    0%

I love Sawyer is cop in the sideways. Its even better that Miles is working with him.

I love how its going to be Widmore vs Smokey! Sawyer played them both.

Comment

Meh. I didn't really like this one. I mean, yeah, it was kind of cool that Sawyer was a cop instead of a con man, and there were interesting moments with Kate, Fake-Locke, and Psycho-Claire, but aside from that, I just wasn't altogether thrilled with the episode. It looks like next one should be pretty amazing, though. I'm really excited to find out the truth about Richard Alpert -- they'd better actually reveal some stuff this time, now that they're getting down to the wire!

----- Added 4 Minutes later -----

P.S. Charlotte's comment about Sawyer coming with his puppy dog eyes and sad sunflower was pretty funny, though, LOL...
      Last edited by SGuthrie27; 03-16-2010, 08:28 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I gave this episode an 8. Although I love Sawyer as a character I felt as though this episode was not as good as the rest of the season so far. I loved the fact that Sawyer was a cop. That was cool. I love the fact that Miles was involved in the story-line but really didnt like Charlotte that well.

On the island though, Widmore Vs. Smokey would be really cool and I cannot wait for the Richard episode next week. just 10 episodes left

Comment

I'm giving this one an 8. Not great, and maybe a slight let down after the greatness that was Dr. Linus last week, bu this was one of the better Sawyer episodes. I'd put it up there with Confidence Man, but behind LaFleur which I think will go down as the best Sawyer episode of the series. And I enjoyed this flash sideways a lot more then I thought I was going to.

Comment

Not a fan of this episode. I just didn't think that anything significant happened. The whole Sawyer/Charlotte sideways seemed like a lame attempt to sex the show up a bit, and I've had just about enough of this kind of stuff. The Kate/Claire scenes I felt could've been executed a little better. I'm also not understanding Sawyer's plan at the end of the episode. He can't fly a plane, but he can pilot a sub off the island and he knows the exact heading that he needs to take?

I enjoyed the Miles/Sawyer interaction. Kate showing up at the end of Sawyer's flashsideways was interesting, but it also makes me wonder when we'll see the continuation of this scene. I liked the Flocke/Kate scene where he talked about his mother. That should set up something up for the future. Widmore being on the island is still a mystery. He helped Locke get back to the island and I had just figured that he did that in order for MIB to take his body. Now, it appears as if he knows that Locke is not really Locke and yet he still wants him dead. Not understanding this storyline at the minute. Next week's episode should be better. I give this episode a 6.

Comment

Sawyer was there when Ben told Michael what heading to take back in season 2. Also, his role as head of security, I'm sure Sawyer would know what the heading is to get off the island.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎