Episode #9-22: "Endgame"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Omg so amazing :d

Comment

Great Act. A lot going on there. And of course, as I suspected, this is why Clark will go back on the secret . Let me guess, he blames himself, thinking if he didn't tell her his secret, this wouldn't have happened, when it had nothing to do with it lol

Comment

Hahaha, no, this isn't a Clana repeat of Reckoning. Haha.

Comment

Originally posted by DiabeticDude202
          Hahaha, no, this isn't a Clana repeat of Reckoning. Haha.
          Haha good...I think .

Comment

Originally posted by Vergon6
            Haha good...I think .
            Haha. By that I mean it won't be him being all "Lois dying was my fault; I should never have told her my secret" -- its more of him not telling her in that moment; having time to think about it after all this chaos that is going on, and realising its not their time yet.

Comment

Originally posted by DiabeticDude202
              Haha. By that I mean it won't be him being all "Lois dying was my fault; I should never have told her my secret" -- its more of him not telling her in that moment; having time to think about it after all this chaos that is going on, and realising its not their time yet.
              Ah okay. Well I hope he finds away to prevent Lois from getting killed though. He would have to, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Vergon6
                Ah okay. Well I hope he finds away to prevent Lois from getting killed though. He would have to, right?
                He'll find a way

Comment

UPDATED 28/3/2010 - As suspected, there will be two different timelines; however we will be shown the actions changed by Clark that will alter the second line of events. However, the altered timeline will turn out to be much worse; even if the people in Clark's life died in the first.

Comment

Okay i have to know....Will Clark remember the other timeline and will he tell Chloe and Oliver

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎