No announcement yet.

Casey's secret Part II

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Casey's secret Part II

From last week's episode, i've been wondering about Casey's secret.

As the events of this episode unfold, at first I thought it didn't makes sense for Casey to be connected to the Ring. But then I thought about Casey's role in the pilot episode. Why was he there to intercept Bryce and why did he shoot him. And after Casey shot Bryce, how did Bryce end up captured by Fulcrum?

hmm... all of the sudden it didn't seen that implausible anymore.

at one point it's possible casey was in the ring. not anymore. i don't think he'll every turn against the team.

Comment

From what I've read, they originally intended on Casey being a bad guy. I'm so glad they changed their minds because Casey is one of the best parts of this show.

No, I don't think Casey is a double agent. I'm not sure what angle he is playing, but this show couldn't loose Casey - he is one of the integral parts of what makes it work.

I think it will be interesting to see how Chuck's flash on Casey being an assassin (at least we assume it was about Casey) and this episode's reveal that he is somehow involved in the Ring, will pan out.

Comment

i'm started to think that casey will pretend to be a double agent. at some point he'll turn against chuck and company but he's really working for the good guys. a way to trick the ring. casey will infiltrate them from the inside. the others won't know about it.

Comment

Originally posted by hellnback
          i'm started to think that casey will pretend to be a double agent. at some point he'll turn against chuck and company but he's really working for the good guys. a way to trick the ring. casey will infiltrate them from the inside. the others won't know about it.
          Was just what I was gonna say

Comment

I don't really think Casey could ever betray the red, white and blue, just because "he gave up his American dream, so that other people could live it". And that's one thing he said to Sarah, when she asked him if he ever wanted to live a normal life. So no, I can't really see him turning his back to his Country. I mean, he was even ready to put a bullet in Chuck's brain, just because the General told him so! And that, even though he was starting to care about Chuck...

I think that maybe the man on the phone was someone he met before he joined the NSA. I don't know, maybe an old school mate, or some childhood friend... or he could also be someone who betrayed the NSA... but definitely, he didn't meet him in some RING meeting or things like that...

Anyway, I'd like to see that happens. It would spice things up for the whole Team Bartowski.

Comment

Originally posted by hellnback
              Agree.

Comment

I'm "freaking out" about the possibility of Casey being part of The Ring.

I don't recall...either Chuck vs. The Mast or last week Chuck vs. The Fake Name when Chuck flashed on a name (Alex something) and when Chuck mentioned that name to Casey, Casey got really defensive and told Chuck to never mention that name again...something like that. I wonder if this mystery person was Casey's alias at some point with the baddies?

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎