No announcement yet.

Chuck Vs. Duck Hunt..........

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chuck Vs. Duck Hunt..........

killing that stupid dog is impossible but i bet chuck can do it lol. i dont know about anyone else but killing that dog for mocking me everytime i missed was more important then that whole game haha.

lol If only that were possible huh .

Comment

Back in the 80's (I was 27 years old) when the game came out, I spent two weeks pay to buy the NES console and Duck Hunt was one of the first games I bought to go with it, I played it almost every waking hour that I had when not working, I was a zombie at work and almost got fired, that and Punch Out kept me mind numbed for months.

According to the Wiki, you could shoot the dog in the arcade version.

Comment

dang you were a year younger then i am now and i couldnt imagine just getting duck hunt now in my life lol. it was one of the thing i liked about my childhood lol. you had to buy duck hunt? with me it was a double game with super mario and was included with nintendo. thats one thing that kind of sucks now adays is that video systems dont include games anymore unless its some type of limited edtion console

Comment

yep. i used to do shoot the dog in the arcade version. they should never have changed it for the home version. when i bought the nes this game along with super mario bros. came bundled together. i must have played the game so many times. after my nes died i got rid of everything. but over the last several years i've been searching and buying all the old games and consoles and when i played duck hunt again, i found it to be too easy, repetitive, and the dog continues to annoy me. oh yeah the music too, annoying. but as a kid, this game, along with super mario bros, mike tyson's punch out, metroid and zelda were the top games on my list.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎