Let's bring Lana back for the finale

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Charles
    Right. Of course.
    I really do. I never hated Lana. What?? I don't have the right to like her now? And I never wished for Clark to cheat on Lois. I like Clois. God, you're so defensive.

Comment

Now that you mention it, it looks like Chloe wasted Oliver's money. Its a lot cheaper to just put Lana on her speed dial.

Comment

Originally posted by deanropi
        Now that you mention it, it looks like Chloe wasted Oliver's money. Its a lot cheaper to just put Lana on her speed dial.
        Totally

Comment

Originally posted by markbot
          Based on how the writing is so far this season, I think that it would be very fitting for the writers to bring back super-powered Lana.

Setup:
          Clark and Zod are battling it out in an epic fight. Clark gains the upper hand but isn't willing to kill Zod, and thus end his reign of tyranny, due to his moral convictions. After recovering, Zod sees Clark's mercy as a sign of weakness and knocks Clark out when his back is turned (sort of slow motion like in the ending of corny 80s action films). Right after he makes a long winded speech with plenty of facial contortions, Zod is about to kill Clark but then SUPER LANA comes to the rescue. Her green kryponite powered nano suit weakens Zod and she kills him, doing what Clark was unable to do...eliminating the Zod menace.

Cut to the barn on the Kent farm. Lana is looking out over the vista. Clark walks in from behind. He stays at a distance. Clark talks about how much he misses her. He tries to find out whether she has a boyfriend. Lana returns his affection and indicates she is single. Clark loves Lana so much that he walks toward her...even though getting sick. They kiss passionately. Knowing they can never be together, Lana speeds away leaving Clark in the barn alone and with a wistful look on his face, which is quickly recovering to normal color.
          Even though I'd love to see this happen, I don't think they will.
          Clark appears to be in love with Lois now, so he's probably over Lana.

But, I think there's only one way to find out if he's over her!

So I'd love for her to come back and do the first part of your post. But I don't see part 2 happening.

And what is this ******** all the time about "Lois is his future wife"? I hate that Clark has a destiny written out for him. Smallville would be so much better without Clark thinking he's in love with Lois, while the true love of his life is running around, saving the world on other continents!

Smallville ruined something perfect (to me) and because they needed to have a relationship in the show, they decided to give us Clois.
          Honestly, Millar and Gough should've never left. They wouldn't have done this. Ever.
          Last edited by Clana Kent; 03-05-2010, 09:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by markbot
            Based on how the writing is so far this season, I think that it would be very fitting for the writers to bring back super-powered Lana.

Setup:
            Clark and Zod are battling it out in an epic fight. Clark gains the upper hand but isn't willing to kill Zod, and thus end his reign of tyranny, due to his moral convictions. After recovering, Zod sees Clark's mercy as a sign of weakness and knocks Clark out when his back is turned (sort of slow motion like in the ending of corny 80s action films). Right after he makes a long winded speech with plenty of facial contortions, Zod is about to kill Clark but then SUPER LANA comes to the rescue. Her green kryponite powered nano suit weakens Zod and she kills him, doing what Clark was unable to do...eliminating the Zod menace.

Cut to the barn on the Kent farm. Lana is looking out over the vista. Clark walks in from behind. He stays at a distance. Clark talks about how much he misses her. He tries to find out whether she has a boyfriend. Lana returns his affection and indicates she is single. Clark loves Lana so much that he walks toward her...even though getting sick. They kiss passionately. Knowing they can never be together, Lana speeds away leaving Clark in the barn alone and with a wistful look on his face, which is quickly recovering to normal color.
            Aren't you supposed to have given up on the show as per your thread "I've given up on that show once and for all?"

Comment

No way! I want Clark to save the day. It would make Clark look weak and that he is wrong about not killing people. That is not what the Superman story is about. I want them to show Clark is in the RIGHT this time. He would also be a jerk because he is dating Lois (remember he said to her always and forever) but then kissing Lana.

Comment

Biggest face palm ever.

Comment

No Thanks!!!!!!!!

Comment

No thanks didn't like her arc in season 8 I don't think I would like her in the finale.

Comment

Comment

I won't stay here long. I can't think of anything I would like to see less than this scenario playing out. I thought it was an insult to the Superman mythos last year when it was suggested that Lana was just as powerful as Clark (read this as Superman). It is time for the emergence of Superman, Clark will have to defeat Zod relying on his own resources & powers. That's why I'm glad to see Zod has not gotten his power through the solar towers and we're not relying on Chloe disabling the towers with a virus. I don't want to see Lana, Chloe or Oliver saving the day, not even Lois. Minor roles are OK, but Superman is going to have to be the lead hero here.

Finally, if Lana were to comeback, Clark repeats his performance at the end of Idol where he symbolically takes her picture from his wallet and puts it away in the photo album. He gently & politely lets her know that he has moved on and that Lois is his soulmate.

With that said, I will politely exit this thread.

Comment

No....just..no

Comment

The entire basic premise of this show had been predetermined since day one: Clark Kent becomes Superman.

This show has never hidden the fact that certain events are SET IN STONE and will happen no matter what. These are 1) Clark becomes Superman, 2) Lex becomes evil, and 3) Clark and Lois fall in love with one another.

These three basic facts are not only common knowledge but something that the producers repeatedly stated would never change. Smallville is and has always been a PREQUEL and while I never hear complains about the first two predetermined events for some reason the third event is continually being critized because it has been predetermined. If I don't have a problem with knowing that Clark will become Superman and Lex will become evil, I really don't see why I'd have a problem with Clark and Lois falling in love with one another.

These three basic events are what have made the Superman mythology so successful for 71 years.

The previous producers would have NEVER changed these events either. Heck, their last episode ended with a Clana DVD break-up. They weren't going to let Clana continue forever, and IMO, they dragged on that relationship way too long and submitted it to terrible storylines like Lexana and Bizana. Who knows what they would have done with this relationship if they had even one more year to drag it through the mud.

Comment

Originally posted by cara410
                              Because I loved Clana and I miss Lana on the show?
                              Oh! me too Love and miss clana!

Comment

Sometime in S10 we should get a news report that Gorilla Grodd went on the rampage recently and one of his first victims was SVLana. Turns out she married Grodd and joined him in his world conquest plans. Then she got bored and sent him a 'Dear John' video. Needless to say Grodd was angry. Very angry. Also, the report should tell us that Lana had "some sort of power suit" which was neutralized by Grodd using technology from Gorilla City. There you go, SVLana's arc all wrapped up.
                                Last edited by Exedore; 03-05-2010, 10:08 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎