Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hannah

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, sad to see Hannah go. I liked her character and I thought she was good for Chuck. Though the relationship was doomed from the beginning, so I guess it is best that it ended more sooner than later. She could have gotten a more interesting story line though. I could have gone for some Hannah-fu!

Comment

Even though I'm a Charah fan, I must admit that I liked Hannah so very much, that seeing Chuck breaking up with her, made me sad.

Hypothetically speaking, I would have liked it better if she was another undercover agent (Ring or Cia or Fbi or whatever LOL), instead of her being dumped by Chuck just because he didn't like it to lie to her.

And I'm pretty sure that she won't be guest starring in any other episode, right? 'Cause it'd be so very awkward to be around Chuck at the Buy More... Unless... there's always Morgan, right? Maybe she will stay because of him? I kinda hope so...

Anyway... I think they should have kicked Shaw out of the picture, not Hannah...

Comment

Thought she left kind of abruptly, but I didn't really want to see her as a spy or get into the whole "secrets and lies" thing, so I'm fine with it. Thought she did a good job of showing how much Chuck has changed and how a normal person sees the man he is today. He used to be a screw-up in the spy world, now he's kind of a screw-up in his personal life.

Comment

from here it looks like kristin is moving on to "fringe" for another guest starring role. she's also landed a role in a cbs pilot episode called "hitched". the hitched pilot comes from chuck's creator so it seems he wanted to make a show where she's one of the main characters. she's playing one half of a newly married couple dealing with still getting to know each other and dealing with each others families. so its supposed to be a comedy. i'm hoping they bring her back. the way they left this character go is terrible. they introduce her and get us to like her (well some of us) and then to just have chuck treat her like that and see her go. it's not right. i'm hoping she does return and given a proper farewell. just as long as she doesn't find out the secret and get killed off.
          Last edited by hellnback; 03-03-2010, 02:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by closetclana
            Yes, sad to see Hannah go. I liked her character and I thought she was good for Chuck. Though the relationship was doomed from the beginning, so I guess it is best that it ended more sooner than later. She could have gotten a more interesting story line though. I could have gone for some Hannah-fu!
            I know!! I was really hoping for some Hannah-fu too!! Though i don't like the idea of her being a ring operative or anything in the end... but Anna Wu got to kick a$$, kinda wished she did too.

Anyway she was so cute and sweet and then it was just over! It sucks. could have stuck around longer. Honestly, i can't believe i'm saying this but i'd have rather she got killed than having her leave so suddenly like that.
            Last edited by Daddylion; 03-03-2010, 10:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Daddylion
              I know!! I was really hoping for some Hannah-fu too!! Though i don't like the idea of her being a ring operative or anything in the end... but Anna Wu got to kick a$$, kinda wished she did too.

Anyway she was so cute and sweet and then it was just over! It sucks. could have stuck around longer. Honestly, i can't believe i'm saying this but i'd have rather she got killed than having her leave so suddenly like that.
              Whatever's below rock-bottom, Chuck would have been there had that happened. If this season wasn't somewhat dark already, that would have been a great move. Still could've been.

We could have had Raef return to the Buy More based off that pen looking for Chuck, Hannah unexpectedly puts herself in the line of fire by talking to the guy, and Chuck shows up just to see it all go down. That'd make him re-think his spy status

Comment

Yeah i know... this season is pretty dark but i guess they didn't want things to get THAT dark maybe?

And yeah, i thought Raef was gonna end up at the Buy More looking for Chuck too, but alas he didn't

Comment

I was sad to see Kristin go as well.

And I realized this was yet another role where her character falls in love with some guy with secrets.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎