Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Welling_is_pretty
    Hmmm, hadn't thought of it that way. Yeah, I guess that makes sense. Shaw does tend to test Chuck in that way. OK, I buy that.

I figured it would. When I was watching that bit and later when I was posting my thought, I thought "hmm, I wonder if this is pissing Ry off?"
    Yeah... i actually assumed that was the reason when it came up cause Shaw's testing Chuck all the time... to a slasher it could seem that maybe Shaw was trying to get Chuck away from his team and have him all to himself ... kidding... mostly.

And aww, you were thinking of me *is touched*. And yeah, it totally is. My 'Whoever you are' verse, if it ever gets a sequel will completely ignore anything after episode 6.

Comment

Originally posted by Daddylion
      to a slasher it could seem that maybe Shaw was trying to get Chuck away from his team and have him all to himself ... kidding... mostly.
      The thought had crossed my mind as well...

My 'Whoever you are' verse, if it ever gets a sequel will completely ignore anything after episode 6.
      I figured as much!

Comment

Lol... now i want to write Chuck/Shaw... i will try not to because i have so many other fan stuff to do, finish my ben 10 painting, make the SV painting/graphic combination i planned on, the gossip girl wall, also my alex rider fic, my alex rider/gossip girl crossover fic, my glee fic and if i ever get inspired again, my hsm fic and the sequel to the chuck/awesome fic if the past few episodes of the show hadn't killed my inspiration for good by how they're portraying Awesome.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎