No announcement yet.

Who's Coming to the Island?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's Coming to the Island?

Any ideas of who's coming to the Island?

Maybe widmore or Desmond?

Comment

which is should be noted = 4 + 8 + 15 + 16 + 23 + 42

Comment

Yup, same as the hatch countdown numbers. I think it's probably Widmore

Comment

I was thinking either Widmore or Desmond, too. I can't really think of who else it would be. But the thought of Widmore and Jacob being allies kind of freaks me out.

Comment

I'd discount Widmore because Jacob wants this particular person to find the Island and they haven't really mentioned Widmore this season. Desmond is possible because he surfaced on the plane.

Comment

Well, we don't know Widmore's relationship with Jacob or if he even ever met Jacob. Also, was Jacob telling Hurley the truth? He made it seem like he just wanted Hurley to bring Jack to the lighthouse.

Comment

I never thought about it but Widmore does sound like a good possibility.

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
                I'd discount Widmore because Jacob wants this particular person to find the Island and they haven't really mentioned Widmore this season.
                Why do you think Jacob wouldn't want Widmore to find the island? And even though they haven't really mentioned Widmore this season, his character/his importance etc still haven't been fully explored/explained. We know his goal was to find and return to his precious island again, so stands to reason that they'd eventually have him do so.

Originally posted by Tabularasa
                Also, was Jacob telling Hurley the truth? He made it seem like he just wanted Hurley to bring Jack to the lighthouse.
                I think he was telling the truth, I don't really recall Jacob ever telling a lie before.

So Jacob said that the person would have to find some other way to find the island now. Obviously the prophetic Jacob already knew this beforehand, that Jack would break the mirrors, etc.

Comment

Widmore was a leader of the Others at one time, but if he wanted Widmore to find the island he would have done so sometime ago.

4 + 8 + 15 + 16 + 23 + 42 = 108
                  Mmmmm. . . . you noticed the numbers were assigned to? It was hard to see.

4 = either Reyes or Kwon
                  8 = either Reyes or Kwon
                  15 =Ford
                  16 =Jarrah
                  23 = Shephard
                  42 = Austen

108 = Someone who lives in a large Oriental House? Not Pak family (Sun's father). But I think I saw the Hanso name between the 110-100 degrees. And the Hanso Foundation has funded many things including the Dharma Initiative construction facilities. And is first mention in the orientation films. So maybe Alvar Hanso himself. . . .

Comment

Huh, hadn't thought of Hanso. Kate wasn't one of the people who the numbers were assigned to, actually. The names were Locke, Kwon, Reyes, Ford, Jarrah, and Shephard, not necessarily in that order. I also saw Rousseau's name within the ones they showed on that wheel. I don't remember Jacob telling a lie before, either, and I doubt he would blatantly lie to Hurley. I still really want to believe that he's a good guy, and from everything I've seen and known of Widmore, he is not a nice man (killing Alex, sending mercenaries to torch the Island, etc.). Why would Jacob want a maniac like that back on the Island?

Comment

Lol,

I had to look the numbers up

It was;

4-Locke, 8-Reyes, 15-Ford, 16-Jarrah, 23-Shephard, 42-Kwon. As it was in the caves. . .

And 108 = days on Island as clash survivors, 108 minutes for each time to push the numbers into the computer. There is so much stuff on that number, that it could mean anything. . . .

Comment

ya i was thinking widmore. im not sure if 108 was someones number or if 108 was just a random number jacob picked out cause he knew jack would see his name and what not.

Comment

Originally posted by WhoRU?
                          Widmore was a leader of the Others at one time, but if he wanted Widmore to find the island he would have done so sometime ago.

Mmmmm. . . . you noticed the numbers were assigned to? It was hard to see.

4 = either Reyes or Kwon
                          8 = either Reyes or Kwon
                          15 =Ford
                          16 =Jarrah
                          23 = Shephard
                          42 = Austen

108 = Someone who lives in a large Oriental House? Not Pak family (Sun's father). But I think I saw the Hanso name between the 110-100 degrees. And the Hanso Foundation has funded many things including the Dharma Initiative construction facilities. And is first mention in the orientation films. So maybe Alvar Hanso himself. . . .
                          4 was Locke, 8 was Hugo, 15 Ford, Jarrah 16, Shepard 23, Kwon 42 (debate is open to wich one but since he touched both i think its both) Kate's number was on the wheel in the Lighthouse it was 55 or 51.... 108 was Wallace http://lostpedia.*****.com/wiki/Wallace.... Could Walt be short for Wallace...?

I have a screen cap of the wheel IDK if i can post it tho (their rules not mine, u know)

Comment

whoa maybe it is walt that would be cool.

screencaps are ok just keep it either in this forum or spoiler forums and make sure it doesnt have a watermark to another message board or anything.

----- Added 28 Minutes later -----

wait arent the names usually the last names? so would wallace be a first or last name?
                            Last edited by superhippie2000; 02-24-2010, 07:52 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I think it'll be Desmond.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎