Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's Coming to the Island?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought of Walt for a second...but that's probably not a possibility. And who's to say that its a character we know it could be an unlikely character or a new character.

Comment

Kate was 51...I think. ::scampers off to check screencap::

Yeup. Also, I think that 42 was Kwon. I'm going to place my bet on it being Jin, because all of the other candidates are men...just a thought.

Comment

Here's the wheel with 108 showing as Wallace... And in checking his name it says he a new character/unknown... I know all say the last names, but wouldn't it be a cool twist that Waaaaaalllttttt! was 108...

----- Added 15 Minutes later -----

Mods can u erase the 1 that was blacked out sry, my fault.. Didn't think the 3 letters of the station was a link parse, but ohh well the second one is clearer
        Last edited by McFly; 02-25-2010, 05:38 AM.

Comment

When the dial went to 108 I could've sworn the image on the mirrors was of the church that Elouise Hawkings worked(where the lamp post station resides). I might be mistaken as it was a quick flash, but that's what I thought it was.

As to who is coming to the island...I think it's Desmond because he always said he was done with the island, but Elouise said the island wasn't done with him yet and he's yet to return. So you would think that at some point he has to return.

Comment

WHOA, maybe it COULD be Walt! That's what one of my coworkers was speculating at school. Did you also notice Montand (the French dude that lost his arm), Rousseau, and Faraday were also on the wheel? I love seeing reminders of past characters like that, however fleeting. I DID think I saw a church -- I believe you're right. It could be the place Eloise Hawking was at (the lamppost). LOL, what if it turns out it's a crossover between LOST and Smallville, and Wallace stands for "Leonard Wallace," the mechanic from Smallville who Chloe thought had stretching powers and ended up getting murdered off-screen by Van McNulty in Season 3's "Extinction"? Haha, sorry, just kidding, of course.

Comment

Wait does that say Friendly at #9? Tom was that close?! Wow. Wonder if #4 is supposed to Charolette.

Comment

hmmm mr friendly being his last name haha. maybe they just stuck that there as an easter egg and didnt really mean anything.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

McFly which one that was blocked out? i can see both images. unless you did it yourself.
                Last edited by superhippie2000; 02-24-2010, 07:13 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I am guessing Desmond at this point. At least I hope so. We have only seen for like five seconds in LA X.

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
                    hmmm mr friendly being his last name haha. maybe they just stuck that there as an easter egg and didnt really mean anything.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

McFly which one that was blocked out? i can see both images. unless you did it yourself.
                    That's weird it's the 1st one that had the networks letters on it...?

LOST....

Comment

ya the one with the ABC watermark showed up. its dark but its visible.

Comment

Now they're both gone... U tryin to get me busted Superhippy....?

Just delete them if u can.. I think we've seen them by now.. Or know somewhere else to find them... THX

Comment

weird still there for me but ok ill edit them out if you want.

Comment

never mind it was a computer fall out here...

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

And who the hell is Horton he's on the list twice...?
                            Last edited by McFly; 02-25-2010, 05:39 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

ahhh lol.

hmm have no clue who horton is.

Comment

Maybe there are two Hortons like siblings or husband/wife or father/sister and son or unmarried daughter. You know people with the same surname and in same family . . .

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎