Tess VS Chloe

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Definitely Tess!

Comment

I just find it so unrealistic that Chloe is so good at computers, and being such a hacker. It just bugs me.

Comment

Originally posted by Anu
        I just find it so unrealistic that Chloe is so good at computers, and being such a hacker. It just bugs me.
        I totally agree with you. Stewart went to MIT to be as good as he is. Chloe was a journalism major, worked at The DP, helped Clark when she could, and had Jimmy. When did she learn this stuff (on her own?) and where did she find the time?

Tess would definitely win in another fight, as she won the last one. It shouldn't have even lasted that long, seeing how many times Tess punched her, and I don't think Chloe even landed one.

Comment

Consider their back grounds it would be weird if Chloe had a chance of beating Tess.
          It’s would be like green arrow beats Clark.

Comment

Tess! She mollywhopped Chloe's ass!

Tess better watch out or else Lois will get her good! Can you imagined her saying, "I know that red-headed rat didn't touch my cousin? Oh, hell no! Time to beat her ass!" (LOL)

Anywho, here's the clip:
            Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Tess clearly. Chloe doesn't have the experience that Tess has.

Comment

Definitely Tess

Comment

Originally posted by svfanforlife
                  Tess! She mollywhopped Chloe's ass!

Tess better watch out or else Lois will get her good! Can you imagined her saying, "I know that red-headed rat didn't touch my cousin? Oh, hell no! Time to beat her ass!" (LOL)

Anywho, here's the clip:
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blroUaZON10

Comment

Originally posted by Bigx07
                    True Chloe got beat up but if they would have kept going Chloe would have beat her. I just hate that every time they put CHloe into a chick fight they make her lose.

She kicked Linda Lake´s ass though :P

Comment

Originally posted by Bigx07
                      True Chloe got beat up but if they would have kept going Chloe would have beat her. I just hate that every time they put Chloe into a chick fight they make her lose.
                      she's a really tiny girl, raised in a small town... she's got no training, no special skills and NO powers... Why wouldn't she lose? It makes perfect sense to me. Tess is like a street fighter

Comment

Yeah but chloe got some great shots in also i mean the sucker punch, the kick the ram into the wall pushing tess head into glass, the flip over the sofa and she took those punches. A more even fight was lois vs tess because that kinda looked like sex a little imo hehe.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎