Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"The Lighthouse" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 hour 57 minutes!

Comment

1 hour 25 minutes

Comment

26 minutes

----- Added 10 Minutes later -----

25 minutes

----- Added 25 Minutes later -----

10 minutes
        Last edited by superhippie2000; 02-23-2010, 06:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

2 mins!!!!

Comment

its on yay

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

whaaa jack has a son?

----- Added 5 Minutes later -----

someones coming to the island? wonder who. perhaps widmore.
            Last edited by superhippie2000; 02-23-2010, 07:05 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Someone tell me to stop reading spoilers right now... I know too much! lol.... OK... I'm going spoiler light from now on to make things more interesting.

I'm kind of a spoiler junkie, but it has to stop!

Claire!
              Last edited by A Flawed Fashion; 02-23-2010, 07:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

im a canadate and ill do what i want so you leave
                he gets cursed off hahaha

Comment

"I just lied to a samurai..." LOLOL

Comment

Originally posted by A Flawed Fashion
                    Someone tell me to stop reading spoilers right now... I know too much! lol.... OK... I'm going spoiler light from now on to make things more interesting.

I'm kind of a spoiler junkie, but it has to stop!

Claire!
                    i read spoilers too but i still have no idea whats going on ahaha.

----- Added 14 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by McFly
                    "I just lied to a samurai..." LOLOL
                    Last edited by superhippie2000; 02-23-2010, 07:15 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
                      i read spoilers too but i still have no idea whats going on ahaha.
                      I agree that I have no idea what is going on, but I know a lot of what is going to happen and too much isn't a surprise anymore. I knew Jack was going to have a son, I knew Sawyer was going to toss an engagement ring in the water, I knew Ben Linus was going to be a teacher at a school with Locke. I don't know what anything means, but I know too many of the reveals.

Comment

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO not a commercial this fast... Makes the scene seem rushed..

Comment

Originally posted by A Flawed Fashion
                          I agree that I have no idea what is going on, but I know a lot of what is going to happen and too much isn't a surprise anymore. I knew Jack was going to have a son, I knew Sawyer was going to toss an engagement ring in the water, I knew Ben Linus was going to be a teacher at a school with Locke. I don't know what anything means, but I know too many of the reveals.
                          i knew the other stuff just not jacks son. but they tend to make more sense when you watch the episode cause spoilers are more confusing the the show lol.

why doesnt jin just tell her kate took the baby off the island cause they thought claire was dead.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO not a commercial this fast... Makes the scene seem rushed..
                          i hate comercials. this show needs comercial free episodes lol.

----- Added 11 Minutes later -----

another bunny i guess bunnys exsist in flash sideways haha

kind of saw claire offing the dude. should have decapitated him. glad jin told her the truth tho.

----- Added 21 Minutes later -----

wow thats crazy. so jacob could see them thru the "Looking Glass". wonder if jacob wanted jack to break it and if so why didnt he just tell hurley to break it.
                          Last edited by superhippie2000; 02-23-2010, 07:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

So Kate was # 51 on the wheel... I'm wondering if the cave was MIB's list and the Light house was Jacobs list.....

Comment

you have ink on your forehead.
                              jack brke your mirror and all you can say is i have ink on my forehead?

thats not john thats my friend.

----- Added 57 Seconds later -----

So Kate was # 51 on the wheel... I'm wondering if the cave was MIB's list and the Light house was Jacobs list.....
                              hm perhaps. but maybe the lighthouse was a list smokey didnt know about.
                              Last edited by superhippie2000; 02-23-2010, 08:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

"My friend"....... So who's out of the 815's are left at the Temple?? Sayid, and he's claimed... Jin may be walking in at the wrong time...

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎