No announcement yet.

Happy Chlollie Valentine's Day?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SnowBird
    You mean because Clark had been spending time with Lois instead of Chloe so she was in a bad mood?
    I thought the comment referred to the fact that Clark was helping the Kandorians which Chloe doesn't like as Alia killed her in the future, hence why Chloe wanted to put them to the PZ. Chloe wasn't happy about helping them when one of them kills her in the future.

I think that's why Chloe said to Clark at the end that now Alia can't kill her in the future.
    Last edited by Lori; 02-21-2010, 12:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by cara410
      Maybe because Ollie couldn't spend the day with her?
      D*mn CEO job or JLA job!!!
      Don't allow our girl to receive the roses by Oliver himself and spend the day with him!!

Comment

I don't mean to rain on anyone's parade... but I think when Oliver sends people flowers... he doesn't send a dozen roses, he sends a florists shop. I think those roses were something Chloe got to brighten up the Watchtower and make it feel more welcoming and festive like she was suggested by Stargirl...

Comment

I wouldn't really dig it if Chloe got with Oliver. I think it should be with someone else or she should just be alone

Comment

Originally posted by borednow
            I don't mean to rain on anyone's parade... but I think when Oliver sends people flowers... he doesn't send a dozen roses, he sends a florists shop. I think those roses were something Chloe got to brighten up the Watchtower and make it feel more welcoming and festive like she was suggested by Stargirl...
            It would be pretty weird if she bought red roses for herself.

Comment

well I certianly do not remember him buying a florist shop for Lois or Tess. Yeah, I am goin' with it was Oliver who sent her the roses. He likes to me extravagant but if he wants to go over the top, he usually the type that would want to go on vacation, [SPOILER] which looks like that will be happening in 'Escape' [/SPOILER]

Comment

Originally posted by Degobunny
                well I certianly do not remember him buying a florist shop for Lois or Tess. Yeah, I am goin' with it was Oliver who sent her the roses. He likes to me extravagant but if he wants to go over the top, he usually the type that would want to go on vacation, [SPOILER] which looks like that will be happening in 'Escape' [/SPOILER]
                He sent Lois a florist shop in Rage... and he likes taking women to Aruba and Monte Carlo so the whole [SPOILER]B&B[/SPOILER] thing is kind of odd for the billionaire, he just happens to choose the same place that Clarks at haha... awww Oliver hehe...

But yeah I think Oliver sent the flowers otherwise there's no point in showing them... lol... Oliver's soo sweet.
                Last edited by PrincessKent; 02-24-2010, 09:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PrincessKent
                  He sent Lois a florist shop in Rage... and he likes taking women to Aruba and Monte Carlo so the whole [SPOILER]B&B[/SPOILER] thing is kind of odd for the billionaire, he just happens to choose the same place that Clarks at haha... awww Oliver...

But yeah I think Oliver sent the flowers otherwise there's no point in showing them... lol... Oliver's soo sweet.
                  Yeah, he's so sweet! About the [SPOILER]B&B[/SPOILER], maybe he's trying to be discreet [SPOILER] because the whole thing is a secret?[/SPOILER]

Comment

Originally posted by Degobunny
                    I guess you don't remember season six he sent Lois a florists shop and in season 8 bought Tess diamonds... The man goes over the top because he can.

Comment

I guess you don't remember season six he sent Lois a florists shop and in season 8 bought Tess diamonds... The man goes over the top because he can.
                      Yes but he can't right now because [SPOILER]they're keeping the relationship a secret[/SPOILER]

Comment

It's Oliver Queen aka the billionaire in town... I mean heyyy c'mon he has to go all out!! haha...

Comment

I feel like Smallville writers need to dial down on the puns and play on words and focus on getting their characters to actually say what's going on in their lives. The cute little one-liners are so easy to interpret a million different ways.

Comment

I agree Alicia^^.

Chloe's always got some kind of floral arrangement in the Watchtower, but given what [SPOILERS]we've gotten in the recent interviews regarding Chloe and Oliver's relationship status[/SPOILERS] I'm pretty sure those are from Oliver. They were the first thing you see in the scene, it wasn't very subtle. And since five dozen roses worked for Lois with Clark, he probably figured that he'd do the same for Chloe.

Comment

Originally posted by hellokitty
                              I agree Alicia^^.

Chloe's always got some kind of floral arrangement in the Watchtower, but given what [SPOILERS]we've gotten in the recent interviews regarding Chloe and Oliver's relationship status[/SPOILERS] I'm pretty sure those are from Oliver. They were the first thing you see in the scene, it wasn't very subtle. And since five dozen roses worked for Lois with Clark, he probably figured that he'd do the same for Chloe.
                              Funny how he's taking lessons from Clark

Comment

Ok, I think it's not that important, but just a note:

I tried count how many roses were there with my screencaps (I know, I know...)

and I'm almost sure that bouquet had four (or more, idk) dozen beautiful red roses with a lot of green.

As I said, just a note...

And about flowers for Lois in Rage, I understood that, cause they almost break up, and the zillion flowers were for apologize and show care...

I don't think Ollie would send a flower shop at the first time he do that for a woman who he's just trying to flirt and court, cause he problaby would look a psychopath or at least would scare Chloe at all.

So, I thought a really beatiful bouquet (soo sweet*.*), and as hellokitty said, it wasn't subtle. The flowers almost were the 3th characther in the scene, almost all shoots shows them!
                                Last edited by Queen_Girl; 02-24-2010, 10:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎