Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Alia killed Jor-El or was persuaded to take the fall?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think she definitely killed him. I don't think that there is any reason to believe that there is anything more behind it really.

Comment

She seemed to think she was doing all the Kandorians a big favor.

Comment

Maybe she DOES get resurrected somehow, what's the offical description for "Conspiracy" again...?

We definitely need to know more about her, especially her reasons for having powers unders both suns.

Comment

Originally posted by Ek12
          Exactly, this isn't Lost. Not everything has to be dissected and analyzed to death.
          Haha, I like the reference. Smallville seems to be very upfront about these things, but I have seen some twists, not many tho. Seemed like Alia had reason enough to kill Jor-El...

Comment

yep Alia kill Jor-El i didnt iunderstand be4 who kill him i watch the season again more than 1 time but now i do ^^

Comment

I have one question about this.
              Alia's eyes never changed color when Clark asked both women about Zod and Jor-El...but if it had been infected anyway?
              that's why in the end reveals the truth to zod. otherwise it would not make sense! The Clark's power should have worked on her...as with the others.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎