Quotes from "Persuasion"

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Its never too early for nachos, and its never to late for hard hiding journalism"

Comment

^^^One of the best lines ever.

EVER.

Comment

I awwed at pretty much every bit of Clois dialogue. I was really angry and sad for Lois when Chloe said what she said.

Comment

just think she said hitting instead of hiding.. lol

Comment

Here are my favorites:

Lois: Whoa. Easy with the pixie dust there, Tinker Bell.

Editor: Lane?
            Lois: Here's the scoop, buddy. A traditional woman does not spend her time in the office when she can be at home taking care of her man. I quit.

Chloe: All the materials you would ever need to escape your life and start a new one.
            Clark: Thanks, Chloe. You're a lifesaver.
            Chloe: If I thought you meant sweet on the outside and empty in the middle, that's pretty much exactly how I feel right now.

Clark: Tell me who killed my father. I know Zod took him from Tess. And was he the last one to see Jor-El alive?
            Faora: I know you want justice, but be careful. Zod has a lot of loyal followers, and if you go after him, there will be war.

Lois: Hey, sweetie-pie. Welcome home.

Clark: Engaged?
            Lois: Uh-huh.

Lois: Now instead of being chained to my desk all day, I get to be your ball and chain.

Zod: You're already in bed with someone else -- Kal-El. Wrong choice of bedfellows.

Tess: You're digging your own grave.
            Zod: Then you better make sure that there's room in there for both of us.

Tess: There's blood on your hands. You're tainted -– a reminder of their past. He's the promise for their future.

Tess: We need the knowledge of your people to help us to reverse the damage we've done here, to show mercy to this planet.
            Zod: When I take over those satellites tomorrow, and when I gain my own powers... you will be the one who needs mercy.

Chloe: Why is your vinyl collection here?
            Lois: Drum roll, please. Chez Kent has a new resident. I moved in.

Lois: Look I-I'm sorry that you're, uh...having a hard time with this, Chloe, but this love train has left the station.
            Chloe: No, the love train has jumped the tracks. I've seen Clark in love before and it always holds him back.
            Lois: Okay, you know what? It is just a little sad that the only way you can get close to Clark right now is to play Mother Hen.

Clark: I need to figure out a way to reverse this. I think I breathed in some sort of new meteor rock.
            Emil: Dude, hasn't anyone ever told you not to inhale?

Clark: I'm not gonna kill Tess.
            Zod: It's the Kryptonian way. You cannot let this injustice stand. Kal-El. You know when you started on this path that you had to get your hands dirty.
            You must avenge him.

Chloe: I can't believe you piggybacked my cameras.
            Tess: And I can't believe you actually managed to be some muse.

Tess: Hack yourself silly. You'll never crack my system.
            Chloe: This isn't so much cracking as it is bleeding out. This is the digital equivalent to the Ebola virus.

Chloe: I'm sorry, but embracing the red skies definitely violates my no-conspiring-with-baddies policy.

Tess: Should've aimed a little higher.

Clark: My father was murdered and I'm here to collect.
            Tess: Collect on what?
            Clark: Justice or vengeance. It just depends who's side you're on.

Lois: Clark, if you had a really big secret, would you trust me with it?
            Clark: You're the most trustworthy person I know.
            Lois: But I confessed to the whole world that I was talking to the Blur on national television. And I really meant to keep that secret.
            Clark: I don't think the Blur minds, Lois. You were doing the right thing. You were protecting him.
            Lois: But that's not the point. Look, I know it sounds crazy, but I'm just afraid that my big mouth is gonna wreck our relationship one day.
            Clark: Don't worry, Lois. It's not gonna be that easy to get rid of me.

Zod: You wanna become one of us. You wanna live by our ways, but yet you reject them. Kal-El, when you came to us with your powers I thought...I
            thought it represented hope for all of us. But because you were to weak to do it, I had to kill one of my own soldiers...to get justice for you.
            Clark: This isn't my kind of justice.
            Zod: In the coming days, you will see there is only one kind of justice. And then you have to decide if you really are one of us.

Clark: If you were really under a command to protect me, why didn't you let me kill her?
            Chloe: Because sometimes protecting you means protecting you from yourself. You're someone we all have to believe in. Nothing can compromise that.
            Clark: Zod took matters into his own hands. He killed Jor-El's murderer. It was Alia.
            Chloe: So, now Alia can't slay me in the future like she's supposed to. This means the future that we saw is changing.
            Clark: But there's only one way to be sure.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎