Which Kwon?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Kwon?

which one do you think was chosen?

me i think its Jin. i think its jin because like everyone else he didnt come from a real family. Sun pretty much had it made even tho her father is a douche. sawyer never had a family, locke never had a family, jack had a family but his dad never treated him well, kate she killed her dad and before that didnt even know that was her real dad, hurleys dad left him when he was little, and sayid we dont know much about his family but his dad was all about being a man and killing.
    Jin
    0%
    Sun
    0%

Probably Jin, but Jacob did touch both so maybe both of them would equal Jacob. I also wonder if by Kwon they could also be talking about Ji Yeon

Comment

ya i was thinking it may have been their daughter too. by touching both of them it makes her eggs and his sperm specil since i assume it does something to their dna like controls it or something like fake locke was saying to sawyer about jacob controling them.

Comment

It will probably indeed be the kid because the implied suspects were the parents in the scene, right (for the general audience to suspect), so 'twist logic' tells us it will end up being the brat.

Also of note, the very fact that they pointed out the ambiguity of who "Kwon" was referring to exactly, to me automatically increases the likelihood of a Kwon being the "chosen one" (or the "chosen kwon". heh). Otherwise they would have just made it more clear.

And yeah there sure are a lot of daddy issues on this show. Must be an Abrams thing (I'm guessin he had daddy issues himself). Fringe's characters have daddy issues too (Olivia's is a complete psycho, and Peter's is a bit of a nut himself).
        Last edited by Xanderman; 02-17-2010, 05:51 PM.

Comment

didnt star trek have daddy issues too? lol. and im guessing so did cloverfield cause peoples daddys got killed but the giant spider bat and the shrimp fleas haha.

but ya the fact it was pointed out makes sense.

Comment

I'm thinking "mini Kwon", their child.

Comment

I chose Jin but could also see it being Ji Yeon.

Comment

Probably Jin, but Jacob did touch both so maybe both of them would equal Jacob.
                This. I'm personally not buying all of SMocke's story...it's from a skewed perspective.

Comment

I think it's Jin. Sun didn't time-travel when the Ajira Plane crashed, Jin was kicked into the sea by the boat explosion and time-travelled.

But I realise my logic may be flawed: Kate time-travelled but her name wasn't in the cave...

Comment

its sun cuz of her baby

Comment

It's their child Ji Yeon.

Comment

considering the fact that jacob touched both jin and sun, i dont think its such a leap to say that both of them would work together as jacobs replacement.

Comment

I think itīs both of them. If they eventually will replace Jacob, they will become King and Queen of the island.

Comment

I hope it's Sun. Nothing against Jin, but I think it would be more interesting if it was Sun or even both of them.

Comment

I choose other, it's their baby Ji Yeon Kwon! Many years from now she will be the Island's guardian.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎