Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eh. Still not liking the flash "sideways".

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eh. Still not liking the flash "sideways".

While I LOL'd at the bit of having Ben being an anal retintive school teacher, I still ain't liking the new flashes. I find myself getting pissed off everytime they flash and time gets taken away from the REAL storyline on the island.

I somewhat agree with you. I was okay with the flashes on 815 and Locke's because I did find them interesting and I like some of the characters (especially Jack) being resetted in the flashes to how they were in season 1. But it does kind of get annoying because they're now changing things we've known about these characters and it doesn't seem to have anything to do with the island story. I think it's one of those things that we're just gonna have to tolerate and then either in the middle of the season or the end, they're going to connect the flash sideways that will make us view them in a new light.

Comment

i kind of agree. im glad we get to see what happens if they never crashed cause it something i wondered about since the begining. however i just hope they connect to the main story at some point otherwise i agree it would have been a waste of time story wise.

Comment

I actually kind of life them, but I'll have to get back to you later on in the season once the novelty wears off and after having seen some more of what they are doing with the characters in the alt. I've been waiting to see John Locke again since I found out they killed him, so I was glad for the flashsideways to give his character a second chance at a resolution.

I do believe they are heading somewhere interesting, so I like them. Right now, I 'm very interested in where they are going with them and what the end game of the flash-sideways is.

Comment

I like them too. I have faith in the shows PTB that it'll all tie back together in the end. If not it'll be the biggest "EPIC" fail in tv history.

Comment

Originally posted by warriorrenegade
            I like them too. I have faith in the shows PTB that it'll all tie back together in the end. If not it'll be the biggest "EPIC" fail in tv history.
            Exactly. It has to be going someone good and even if not everyone likes it, they certainly won't be pointless to the ending of the show.

Comment

Originally posted by warriorrenegade
              I wouldn't say it's an epic fail in TV history. There's so many others to choose from:

-St. Elsewhere's ending that revealed the entire show was in the imagination of an autistic child

-The Sopranos ending. Doesn't bother me as much as it did back then, but it was a complete and utter cop-out.

-The fact that the X-Files never really answered any of the questions and they had nine years to do it

-Clark vs. Doomsday in Smallville season 8. And Jimmy not being Jimmy

-Battlestar Galactica's series finale

And so on...

Comment

dont forget the urkel in space finale haha

----- Added 7 Minutes later -----

and the final seasonof roseanne. now that was bad and totally undid the whole series.
                Last edited by superhippie2000; 02-19-2010, 05:33 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

In Family Matters' defense, the producers (or at least I've heard) thought there was going to be a 10th season but they were then canceled so they didn't get to show the finale they really wanted.

I haven't seen the Rosanne finale but I heard it only said that everything that happened in the final season was a lie and everything else really happened?
                  Last edited by Tabularasa; 02-19-2010, 10:14 PM.

Comment

the roseanne finale basically said the whole series was wrong. the last season didnt exist at all but the whole series was changed around. the dad died the daughters were dating the opposit guys and all that. the show was ment to be her book like when they gave her the writing room for her birthdy.

anyway im sure LOSTs finale wont be that bad seeing how much effort they put into the show. im sure people wont like how it ends but its probably going to have a good ending compared to other shows.nothing is ever as good as it is in your head.

Comment

Originally posted by Tabularasa
                      I wouldn't say it's an epic fail in TV history. There's so many others to choose from:

-St. Elsewhere's ending that revealed the entire show was in the imagination of an autistic child

-The Sopranos ending. Doesn't bother me as much as it did back then, but it was a complete and utter cop-out.

-The fact that the X-Files never really answered any of the questions and they had nine years to do it

-Clark vs. Doomsday in Smallville season 8. And Jimmy not being Jimmy

-Battlestar Galactica's series finale

And so on...
                      Okay maybe I was a bit over the top in my description. But you got to admit. If they fail to tie up these loose ends with an end date known for what 3 years now. It would certianly be up there on the lists of epic fails.

Comment

ya totally agree if it ended as if they had one more episode they didnt air. it would be like ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Comment

Well they all can't end like I Married Dora

This is the closing scene from the series finale of the ABC sitcom "I Married Dora," which was only on the air for the 1987-1988 season. A description of th...

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎