Collapse
No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson will never be Hawkman...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daniel Jackson will never be Hawkman...

His acting was AWFUL. Reminded me straight up of the Supernatural episode where Sam & Dean end up at a Supernatural convention and run into a couple guys LARPing them, and exaggerating the gruff voice, always sounding like they're constipated. It was painful to watch. He's clearly only good at one type of acting.

The gritty voice was annoying, but he was good in the acting department, he conveyed his brooding point well. The voice did distract from that, just depends of you liked the voice

Comment

He did do the brooding OK when he wasn't saying anything. You'd think someone 1000 years old would just give up trying to tell anyone.

Comment

Agreed. His acting and Icicle's acting were awful. Scene-killing bad.

Comment

First of all he's a much better actor than the guy (who btw is a loser (the actor not lex)) that played lex luthor.
          and it's the first time i've seen a proper hawkman cause every time i saw a show or a comic of hawkman i thought crap that f*ckhead again.
          And michael shanks is a damn good actor he's the reason i loved to watch stargate sg1
          and if anyone will once again break down his acting than you're a dead man walking.)

see ya f*ckhead's
          Last edited by orici24; 11-14-2010, 02:16 PM. Reason: not ready yet

Comment

^^ LOL, I personally love Daniel Jackson/Hawkman and Shanks. He was one of my favourite characters on SG1. I think as Hawkman, Shanks has done an amazing job and I can't wait to see him again. But truthfully, there is no need to bash Rosenbaum and say that he's a loser just because people don't like Shanks.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎