No announcement yet.

The Next Jacob???

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Next Jacob???

So we found out that anyone whos name is on the wall is a possible canidate to be the next Jacob. Ford was mentiond. I personally think Jack could replace Jacob. What do you all think

i was just going to post something like this haha.

i hope jack isnt just cause he doesnt like the island. i think it will be aaron.

Comment

So, was Aaron the kid on the island...? He told Flocke "you know u can't kill him" unless that was a young Jacob speaking about MIB killing someone else later down the road...

Comment

think that was young jacob. perhaps jacob is a smoke monster too. but if aaron is jacob then id say that was aaron lol

Comment

It seemed that maybe Jacob and the MIB aren't the only beginnings that have watched over the island for who knows how long. I think it has something to do with the scale. Maybe only two can watch over the island at a time...good/evil, light/dark. That's why the MIB wanted to kill Jacob...to find a way out of the prison that is the island. Maybe he has to kill himself to be free, he tried it on Jacob first to see if it would work , though Linus...but, he can't kill himself, someone else has too in order for it to work....this is where Sawyer comes in.

Comment

I didnt see Kates name on the wall hmm did anybody else?

Comment

I didn't see her name either. I recorded the ep and rewatched the whole thing, then rewinded and to rewatch the wall bit again and they didn't mention Kate at all, even thought Jacob clearly visited her in the past as well. I wonder if this is deliberate or just a crackpot mistake in the editing room that left her mention out...

Interesting that Richard didn't seem to be on the wall. If he's not a candidate, I wonder just wtf Jacob had ultimately planned for him.

Comment

I've seen the screenshots of the wall and Kate's name are no where to be seen. It's acutally pretty interesting to see the different names and how close they were. Someone named Sullivan looks like it's #1 and we don't know Ilana's last name yet, I believe. I don't think Kate's name was a mistake by the writers, it was most likely deliberate. It's also possible that she could be higher up on the list and the writers don't want us to know that yet.

Comment

richard could be on smokeys wall. seems this wall was jacobs so perhaps richard was ment to be the next man in black but didnt.

Comment

Originally posted by Lanafan97
                    I didnt see Kates name on the wall hmm did anybody else?
                    I noticed that too. I thought maybe I just missed it but apparently not.

Comment

Jack seems to be the logical conclusion.
                      Could be Locke resurrected.

Comment

i don't think that kate is the chosen one. i think its going to be one of the people that are in the number sequence 4-locke 8-hurley 15-sawer 16-sayied 23-jack 42-Kwan?? witch one though..

Comment

Originally posted by wingster55
                          Jack seems to be the logical conclusion.
                          Could be Locke resurrected.
                          I'm also inclined to think that the real Locke can still take over Jacobs' role somehow. The position suits him so much.

Comment

While it being a Kwan seems logical because they brought attention to its ambiguity, my pick is also AU John. Several reasons:

1. This was a Locke episode, and in it the idea of a Jacob replacement was brought up.

2. AU John is now a substitute teacher. Connects with the idea of him becoming a substitute/replacement for Jacob.

3. John loved the Island far more than any of the other numbered ones and never wanted to leave.

4. John seemed to be the lost/most pathetic in life. Smokey said John died pathetically, not understanding why, mocking him. Stands to reason that John (or AU John anyway) will end up having the greatest purpose/destiny.

5. Smokey took John's form. More focus on John's character.

6. John is the only person on the wall who is dead in the original universe. The fact that he's on the wall to me implies that the island will bring AU John over to our side to fulfill his destiny. I wonder if Peg will mind.

That said, Jack also seems like a good candidate, however he never seemed to be quite in love with the island or protecting it, more just protecting/helping people--however if protecting the island indirectly mean protecting people/the world, then he might be right on board for the job.

Either way, I'm positive it will be either John, Jack, or a Kwan, but I'm leaning most towards John.

Comment

http://lostpedia.*****.com/wiki/Cliffside_cave

Number [IMG]http://images.*****.com/common/releases_201002.3/skins/common/images/sort_none.gif[/IMG]Already Crossed Out? [IMG]http://images.*****.com/common/releases_201002.3/skins/common/images/sort_none.gif[/IMG]Name [IMG]http://images.*****.com/common/releases_201002.3/skins/common/images/sort_none.gif[/IMG]Grouping [IMG]http://images.*****.com/common/releases_201002.3/skins/common/images/sort_none.gif[/IMG]
                              4 Yes Locke (John) Flight 815 (Dead)
                              8 No Reyes (Hugo) Flight 815 (Alive)
                              10 Yes Mattingley US Army? Others?
                              15 No Ford (James) Flight 815 (Alive)
                              16 No Jarrah (Sayid) Flight 815 (Alive)
                              20 Yes Rousseau (Possibly Alex Rousseau or Danielle Rousseau) French Team / DHARMA
                              23 No Shephard (Jack) Flight 815 (Alive)
                              27? Yes …? Undetermined (Partial)
                              30 Yes …la Undetermined (Partial)
                              31 Yes Rutherford (Shannon) Flight 815 (Dead)
                              33 Yes Martin (Karl) Others (Dead)
                              34 Yes C? Undetermined (Partial)
                              42 No Kwon (Jin? Sun?) Flight 815 (Alive)
                              49 Yes …chan Undetermined (Partial)
                              50 Yes Troup (Gary) Flight 815 (Dead)
                              55 Yes Burke (Juliet) Others
                              62 Yes …? Undetermined (Partial)
                              64 Yes Goldstein Undetermined
                              70 Yes Faraday (Daniel) Freighter
                              90 Yes Troup (Gary) Flight 815 (Dead)
                              115 Yes Bargas Undetermined
                              117 Yes Linus (Roger? Ben?) DHARMA/Others
                              119 Yes Almeida Undetermined
                              134 Yes Chang (Pierre) DHARMA
                              140 Yes Lewis (Charlotte) Freighter
                              171 Yes Straume (Miles) Freighter
                              175 Yes Costa Undetermined
                              195 Yes Pace (Charlie) Flight 815 (Dead)
                              222 Yes O’Toole Undetermined
                              238 Yes Jones US Army
                              251 Yes Yaris Undetermined
                              269? Yes Garner Undetermined
                              272 Yes Oralingo Undetermined
                              282 Yes Aguella Undetermined
                              285 Yes Jen… Undetermined (Partial)
                              291 Yes Domingo Undetermined
                              313 Yes Littleton (Claire? Aaron?) Flight 815 (Alive)
                              317 Yes Cunningham Others
                              335 Yes Hen…? Undetermined (Partial)
                              337 Yes Martin (Karl) Others
                              346 Yes Grant Undetermined
                              …? Yes Sullivan Undetermined (Partial)
                              …? Yes Goodspeed (Horace? Olivia? Ethan?) DHARMA
                              …? Yes Lacombe French Team
                              …? Yes …ersen Undetermined (Partial)
                              …? Yes Reyno(lds?) Undetermined (Partial)
                              …? Yes …zki (Radzinsky?) (Minkowski?) Undetermined (Partial)
                              …? Yes Pickett Others
                              …? Yes Orsen? Larsen? Undetermined
                              …? Yes Brennan French team
                              …? Yes Aguila Undetermined

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡