Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of The Substitue?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of The Substitue?

will open when episode airs.
    10 - There is no Substitute for LOST.
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - This episode should have been Substituted with a monkey on a unicycle juggling chainsaws!!!
    0%

I gave it a 10. I really enjoyed this episode and I hope it forshadows things to come throughout the season. Can't wait for next weeks!

Comment

I was gonna re-watch this tomorrow, but decided to do it tonight. This was just awesome. As a John Locke episode, it was great. I was a little annoyed that there now is probably a new reason for Locke's handicap since he's on good terms with his father and that part doesn't really make sense for me. If Jacob was pushing Locke to coming to the island, then why did he appear right after he was pushed out? I don't know but hopefully there's an explanation for why Jacob appeared to Kate and Sawyer at such a young age but Hurley, Locke, Jack, Sayid, & the Kwons were pretty recent.

But this is what the episodes should be like. They should be jammed packed and not wasting 42 minutes to say one thing. We got lots of info and lots of clues to theorize on. And this time the flash sideways were interesting. Like I said, I'm not sure how I feel about Locke being okay with his Dad, but the fact that he's with Helen makes up for it. I kept expecting something really bad to happen to him, but nothing came up. I still feel like in the end his flash sideways will be tragic, but not yet.

If I have one complaint is I hope next episode we'll have the whole cast together for an episode. I didn't mind at all not seeing Jack and co. since I had to spend last week without Locke and co. but that needs to change for this season. Also, I felt Sawyer caught on to Locke not really being Locke way too soon and his explanation for knowing was pretty weak. But I think we're gonna have to expect that. The writer's probably don't want to have every episode smokey goes to see someone who hasn't seen him yet and have to go through them questoning who he really is. But that is a very minor complaint. Everything else was amazing.

Comment

I gave it a 10. This ep was much better than last weeks. The best part was getting an explanation of the numbers. I wonder why Kate's name wasn't on the cave wall?

Comment

So great. I gave it a 9. I have seen (few) better Lost episodes.

Comment

Great episode!

I loved theway they filmed Smokey's journey through the island and then how to transformed into Locke! And the fact that Sawyer immediately knew the man in front of him wasn't Locke.

So we are starting to get some answers, more questions (like who was the kid? Jacob?) and possibly hinting that there is someone other than Jacob Smokey has to deal with in order to get off the island. Let's see what's in store next week.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎