This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by maasaloo
    Hi welcome to the forum.

A couple of things you said you wanted Routh to come back then state you don't want Welling in a second production of the same character well that's what Brendon would've been doing. Seeing as this is a reboot and has no connection to Superman Returns.

Oh and Henry Cavill is coming back as well as the MOS cast for the sequel.

Hi and thanks for the welcome.

I actually didnt say I wanted him back, I just said I would have been fine had he stayed in the role.
    But your correct in MOS is a second and seperate entity to SR.
    As for Tom Welling, I am still unsure how I would have taken him in the part of Superman in a film after he played the character for ten years.
    Glad to hear Cavill will be back.

Comment

• Welcome MOSFAN. Hope u r enjoying it here. Everyone here is very cool and have made me feel incredibly welcome. I have a feeling theyll do the same for u.

Cavill was the one part I wasn't sure about but he won me over. His portrayal was amazing and im incredibly happy he will be returning too.

Comment

• Seriously just going through the MOS Blu ray some of you may not like Snyders/Goyer's style but the world building of the MOS universe is awesome. They took they're time and a huge effort went into thinking about all this stuff and using some of this for the future movies in the franchise.

From the MOS Blu ray. About Kryptonians hinting at the Death of Superman.

We give thanks to the great god Rao and celebrate his victory over Cythonna.
        We remember those who fell during the Last War.
        Beware Bertron’s curse, for he is named Doomsday.

Comment

• I bought the DVD and saw the movie for the first time. I only had 2 beefs

1. I hated the Killing of Zod

2. The grainy nature of the film bothers me, I would prefer a move vivid and bright lighting

Comment

• Where is the stuff about Bertron and Doomsday? I mean I know its hints about The Death and Return storyline but how do u find it on the dvd and blu ray?

Comment

• Originally posted by Austin 3:16
              Where is the stuff about Bertron and Doomsday? I mean I know its hints about The Death and Return storyline but how do u find it on the dvd and blu ray?
              I think that is the TV screen when Zod comes to the Earth turns off the power and asks for Kal-El

Comment

• Nope that was Zod's message to Clark notifying him that he wasn't alone. As in he isn't the only Kryptonian alive.Nothing to do with Doomsday.

Originally posted by Austin 3:16
                Where is the stuff about Bertron and Doomsday? I mean I know its hints about The Death and Return storyline but how do u find it on the dvd and blu ray?
                Depends on which one you got I guess. Some had a little extra info than the others. It was first revealed in this article from the Learn about Krypton viral site.

Last edited by maasaloo; 11-13-2013, 03:35 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Austin 3:16
                  Welcome MOSFAN. Hope u r enjoying it here. Everyone here is very cool and have made me feel incredibly welcome. I have a feeling theyll do the same for u.

Cavill was the one part I wasn't sure about but he won me over. His portrayal was amazing and im incredibly happy he will be returning too.
                  Hey, thanks for the welcome! I am happy to find myself in a place such as this to celebrate my love for Superman!

Comment

• Mosfan, wgat area your hopes for the sequel?

Comment

• I choose Tom Welling, because Superman: The Man Of Steel should continue the story from Smallville. The story should be about how Clark and the world getting used to his now public superhero identity.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎