No announcement yet.

Do you want to see Chloe leave?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by doodie8808
    I have a huge problem with her liking an 12 years old. As if her character is not twisted enough, the writers were wrong for this spell or not that was creepy!
    Again, I'm not a Chloe fan and yes she should have seen that "steven" had some pretty immature character traits for a young man but she really had no idea that this guy was actually a transformed 12 year old. I give her a pass tonight.

And fortuantely when she invited him up to the apartment it was lucky for both of them that he just wanted to play video games. This would have been very bad if Chloe had any kind of physical interaction with him to only find out later it was a 12 year old boy. That probably would have been quite devastating to her mentally and not to mention it being plain creepy in a very bad way.
    Last edited by techtweeter; 02-12-2010, 08:55 PM.

Comment

LOL I know alot of 40 year old guys out there that are just as immature and love to play their XBoxes.

Comment

And what about when Clark, or anyone else keeps secrest from her? Is that bad? Just because she decided to go tell the kid herself, and then bring him. If someone keeps a small secret, it's just like the worst thing in the world... wow.

Chloe needs to stay. And I'm really going to miss her next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Poyntz
          LOL I know alot of 40 year old guys out there that are just as immature and love to play their XBoxes.
          Don't we all?

Comment

I didnt mind Chloe tonight she actually was pretty likable. The whole running off to warn Superbaby just seemed like a convenient plot device to get Chloe in danger so Clark could save her.
            ^This.

I actually found Chloe more likeable this ep then I have for a long while. Except for the last scene which was just....ugh!

Comment

Originally posted by SVFancross
              Actually, Z asked Clark what would you do if you found out your new hero was a 12 year old and Clark said something like "I'd try to find him myself". I don't think this was anything out of the ordinary -- she didn't want Alex to freak out.
              He said "If I was Chloe, I'd try to find him myself." I believe

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERMAN NORTH
                I'm sorry Chloe is beginning to wear on me real fast. I am so sick and tired of her keeping secrets from Clark as she did yet another time tonight. To me I truly do not care what ever happens to her now. I am sorry but shes no longer a team player and IMHO never was, I no longer feel anything for her now, I wonder if the writers are intentionally doing this to not bring her back next season.
                I guess I knew this would come but I still think its wrong, I mean Chloe didn't really do much wrong this week I think that people are overlooking this. She made some mistakes but now we are not letting her fix or not make any. I have no problem with what Chloe did tonight care to elaborate on what exactly was wrong of her?

Comment

Originally posted by BadToad
                  ^This.

I actually found Chloe more likeable this ep then I have for a long while. Except for the last scene which was just....ugh!
                  As much as I didn't like some particular's in this episode, which distracted my attention for the most part. But, despite the plots, as far as the character is concerned, it was a change to see Chloe somewhat herself.

Comment

Time to go...I think she's stealing wayyy to much thunder if you all know what I mean....

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERMAN NORTH
                      I'm sorry Chloe is beginning to wear on me real fast. I am so sick and tired of her keeping secrets from Clark as she did yet another time tonight. To me I truly do not care what ever happens to her now. I am sorry but shes no longer a team player and IMHO never was, I no longer feel anything for her now, I wonder if the writers are intentionally doing this to not bring her back next season.
                      i agree.i cant stand the character anymore....i find myself yelling to Clarke "tell her to %&*($ off".i just rewatched Mettalo(episode 2 from this season) and Chloe was real annoying yelling at clarke for talking to Lois.Shes yelling at Clark that he shouldent be talking to Lois on the phone while he`s in training...He`s superman i`m sure he can multitask and train while taking 10 minutes out of a 24 hour day to make a phone call...... she hacks into olivers email and reads his private corrispondances I DON`T THINK SO!!!!
                      YOUR FIRED CHLOE!!!!! i used to love this character but now she`s njust annoying...even when she was trying to dig up dirt on Clark and his family for Lional back in the day was real annoying also yelling at Clark for liking Lana.....I hope she dies before the season finalie

Comment

i disagree, at least as far as this episode goes. Chloe didn't do anything terribly bad and I think maybe, just maybe, the writers are trying to salvage her character which i hope they do. In the last two episodes alone you've had Lois and MM telling her to step away from the digital stuff and have fun. I think if they give Chloe more of a life outside of Watchtower, she'll be more likable. and if Oliver is the answer for that i don't see why not! Plus if she does go, I want a much better way for her to go then being killed off...way over done.

Comment

I actually liked Chloe in this episode but lets face it took me a season and 12 epis to do it. she really does need to go sorry for not agreeing Chloe fans

Comment

I find this very sad to know that people are such Negative in regards to Chloe and her actions so I try to provide a more positive view on her Character
                            Originally posted by coco#1
                            i agree.i cant stand the character anymore....i find myself yelling to Clarke "tell her to %&*($ off".i just rewatched Mettalo(episode 2 from this season) and Chloe was real annoying yelling at clarke for talking to Lois.Shes yelling at Clark that he shouldent be talking to Lois on the phone while he`s in training...He`s superman i`m sure he can multitask and train while taking 10 minutes out of a 24 hour day to make a phone call......
                            Well first of all I think that Chloe never yelled at Clark so you might want to check if i am wrong I apologize but I believe this was a disagreement that the two had, therefore many true friendships encounter such problems so I think that yo respond the way you would have characterizes you and Clark in two different areas.
                            she hacks into olivers email and reads his private corrispondances I DON`T THINK SO!!!!
                            YOUR FIRED CHLOE!!!!! i
                            Oliver may not like it but overall he is a nice person and helping Chloe find herself so I think there is a great reason as to why he did NOT do this!
                            i used to love this character but now she`s njust annoying...even when she was trying to dig up dirt on Clark and his family for Lional back in the day was real annoying also yelling at Clark for liking Lana
                            I do not think she yelled please find an example if you disagree with me but for the most part (may be a few exceptions) she was a very nice friend who talked Clark out of it and if she did loose her cool a few times I think that is all right.
                            I hope she dies before the season finalie
                            Hope this does not happen I think we should be positive

Comment

Thank you for this wonderful, intelligent thread!

Comment

I am tired of Chloe. It's sad because I am just thinking that I actually loved her in past season and it's not like I don't like her now, I really do. It's just... even when she tried to be normal tonight with the X box and all that I find myself just, Idk. I just think Chloe drains me out emotionally when I see her.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎