Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you want to see Chloe leave?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I already put in my 2 cents, but just on a side note. If/When Chloe finally leaves the show I actually do want her to have some sort of respectable exit. Obviously she's gotten on the nerves of some fans but she was a great character and people still do enjoy her. So I hope she is not killed off, or does not end up going rogue. They would both be horrible endings to the character imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by superman07
      I already put in my 2 cents, but just on a side note. If/When Chloe finally leaves the show I actually do want her to have some sort of respectable exit. Obviously she's gotten on the nerves of some fans but she was a great character and people still do enjoy her. So I hope she is not killed off, or does not end up going rogue. They would both be horrible endings to the character imo.
      I would hope with Chloe's final stint on Smallville that TPTB decide what side she chooses and or resolve her issues before she leaves so that both fans pro or con will be happy.

Comment

• To save this show money they need to cut characters who no longer serve a purpose; Chloe and Oliver are at the top of my list. Tess could possibly go as well as long as the show starts to write as if they don't need a villain who is all up on Clark's jock.

Comment

• OK. Here's my two cents. Chloe does not need to be killed off. I would be happy to see a redemption story in which she is turned around. That having been said, I am lobbying HARD for TPTB to return the focus of the show to Clark. Where it should have been all along. Yes Ollie, Chloe, Mia, John, etc are all good characters, but we are watching the journey of Superman, not the JL. I would prefer the major focus to be on Clark. Any characters must exit the show to make that journey a reality, SO BE IT. I want to see the story I signed on to watch 9 seasons ago. I feel as though that story is a plant strangled by weeds and unable to grow as it needs to. That's just me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dyanara
            To save this show money they need to cut characters who no longer serve a purpose; Chloe and Oliver are at the top of my list. Tess could possibly go as well as long as the show starts to write as if they don't need a villain who is all up on Clark's jock.
            I agree one on my list is resolve the whole Zod thing to so its not dragged into season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by Netheran
              She does not need to leave, the show needs to finish up her story arc for this season and see where it leads. I'm not going pass judgment until its over because its right in the middle of the plot.

I think we all need to relax in terms of what is going on with all the characters and their storylines. We seem to over react a lot.
              They do seem to over act alot. IMO I do not see anything wrong with chloe and I am actually looking foward to her story. To me Chloe is the most interesting person on the show and without her i would have stopped watching smallville a longtime ago. And that's real.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigx07
                They do seem to over act alot. IMO I do not see anything wrong with chloe and I am actually looking foward to her story. To me Chloe is the most interesting person on the show and without her i would have stopped watching smallville a longtime ago. And that's real.
                Ditto

AM as chloe is wonderful in smallville. she is my fav character of the show and for me i will also consider not watching the show anymore if she leaves. she is the fresh air of smallville, the new story. The reason her character has prevailed all this long is because she is so damn interesting.For me, smallville won't be the same without her. It will loose sense. with chloe and chlollie its possible an escape and to create multiply other storylines, another couples, a parallell to clois. AM is awesome, she is so lovely and talented. it will be a huge loss for the show. We already lost Michael, Kristin, Annette, John glover and all that excelent actors. AM does not need to leave
                Last edited by Saphira; 02-19-2010, 12:32 PM.

Comment

• I've been rereading a few of the story arcs in the comics recently and I truly believe that Chloe on Smallville is as true to the mythology as any relationship in these comics.

Let's just look at how many different ways Lex Luthor has been portrayed. Super scientist, brilliant criminal, ruthless indutrialist. Boyhood pal of Perry Whites' growing up in Suicide Slum. No wait, he met Clark in Smallville when he spent a year there when he was 15. No, he was dating Lois Lane before Clark Kent showed up and he and Clark didn't know each other... Why bother to claim there is some break in continuity when even the writers in the comics don't bother to keep it straight.

I like Chloe, she serves a purpose, and as everyones confidant, she has a lot of secrets to keep. I've got my fingers crossed for another season and I hope everyone comes back. Well except Zod and Tess. What the hell they aren't true to the mythology either.
                  Last edited by malft; 02-19-2010, 12:51 PM. Reason: bad typing

Comment

• Originally posted by Saphira
                    Ditto

AM as chloe is wonderful in smallville. she is my fav character of the show and for me i will also consider not watching the show anymore if she leaves. she is the fresh air of smallville, the new story. The reason her character has prevailed all this long is because she is so damn interesting.For me, smallville won't be the same without her. It will loose sense. with chloe and chlollie its possible an escape and to create multiply other storylines, another couples, a parallell to clois. AM is awesome, she is so lovely and talented. it will be a huge loss for the show. We already lost Michael, Kristin, Annette, John glover and all that excelent actors. AM does not need to leave
                    Finally someone who agrees with me. AM is a very good actress and her portrayal of Chloe is wonderful. Like you said she is a breath of fresh air and I am glad she is on the show. Chloe is such a character what a wonderful story to tell. I am glad she is a new character too and not from the mythos because everyone always compare stuff to that and it gets on my nerves. it is actually good to know that some people still care about Chloe because know I do.

Comment

• Originally posted by BabyFratelli
                      Clark is the soul of Smallville.
                      Have to slightly disagree with this one. At the beginning of the series this was probably true, but as it progressed, the Dynamic certainly changed. Clark isn't the Soul Reason (okay, pun intended : ) this show has been around for 9 seasons. He may be the biggest part, but Chloe along with Clark are the Soul of this show in my honest opinion. Having Oliver and Lois doesn't hurt either.

Comment

• The show would never be the same if Chloe died, or sent away. She's the favorite character of many watchers, including me. So no, she has to stay. Chloe is the character what makes this serie different than any other Superman series...

Comment

• NO, Nah, neh......no she owns half of the show...enough said

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎