No announcement yet.

"Go get our Girl"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Go get our Girl"

Did anyone else think this statement was completely random...and didnt fit at all?
    Since when are Chloe and Zatanna bff's?

Just seemed weird to me she'd choose to use those words.
    "Go get our girl"......

yea. It did seem weird. what's with all these heroes suddenly coming back out of nowhere and assuming these close bonds with Chloe when half of them haven't interacted with her? First MM and now Z

Comment

It was very random. Bad written dialogue.

Comment

Yeah... weird.

Comment

I think She consider's them friends after the episode Hex.
          I think it's forgivable but would have been better if Ollie said it.

Comment

"Go get our girl" doesn't suggest anything about friendship. It's just an expression. It'd be like thinking that just because Lois called Clark "my friend" at the end, it means they're not dating but just friends again.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonR
              "Go get our girl" doesn't suggest anything about friendship. It's just an expression. It'd be like thinking that just because Lois called Clark "my friend" at the end, it means they're not dating but just friends again.
              Oh, I know.
              But usually that phrase is used for people you've spoken to more the once.

It was just cheesy and didnt fit at all....
              IMO

Comment

I assumed from the Superfriends comment earlier that Zatanna was at least a part-time Justice Leaguer and we simply hadn't seen Chloe's various contacts with her anymore than we see Chloe talking to Dinah, Bart, AC or Victor although I assume she's had a lot of interactions with them off-camera between episodes.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Clark
                  I assumed from the Superfriends comment earlier that Zatanna was at least a part-time Justice Leaguer and we simply hadn't seen Chloe's various contacts with her anymore than we see Chloe talking to Dinah, Bart, AC or Victor although I assume she's had a lot of interactions with them off-camera between episodes.
                  Yeah it's the same as Martian Manhunter knowing Chloe in "Absolute Justice" and Oliver knowing that John Jones in Martian back in "Bulletproof"---a lot has happened offscreen in Smallville lol

Comment

I couldn't agree more. When I saw that part, I was like since when is Chloe your girl?? Weirdness is what this episode is.

Comment

i just kinda figured she's part of the watchtower group, with black canary, aquaman, etc

Comment

maybe they have been in contact, just offscreen

Comment

Originally posted by Vergon6
                          Yeah it's the same as Martian Manhunter knowing Chloe in "Absolute Justice"
                          The Martian Manhunter has been watching out for Clark since the time his spaceship arrived. He's always been around and knew Clark's friends..........even if they knew nothing of him. Chloe has been around Clark for years, MM feels as though he has always known her.

Comment

the whole thing was weird... her forwardness with Clark and her bff thing with Chloe.... as cool as Zatanna is... I want her NOWHERE near Smallville EVER again !

Comment

Another stupid line in this stupid episode. That line came out of left field and was completely random. I understand Zatanna saved Chloe's life in Hex but they are definitely not girlfriends.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎