Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Music of "Warrior"

Just wondering if anyone knows what the name of the song is from the scene in Clark's barn with the kid, I've googled all the lyrics and can't find it... Any help would be appreciated.

Yeah, and the song at the very end, too. First time in a while that they had lyric music.

The default Music Thread even got left out on this forum..

Comment

Gotta know that last song!!!!

Comment

Song at the end of the episode?

If anyone knows, please do share!

Comment

Yes please....

I too would like to know the name of the song at the end of this episode, because of all the talking being done, when the song actually had lyrics, it made it difficult to make out enough of anything, to try to see if I could get a hit, looking up the lyrics.

Comment

Please I want to know too!!!

Comment

me too!

Comment

The only words I could make out sound something along the lines of "I'm floating" or "like floating" but I'm having a hard time matching a song to it. Anyone else got some lyrics to add to this?

Comment

I thought it was too intrusive. Whether the song was good or not is immaterial, as "background" music it shouldn't be audible enough for me to think more about the lyrics than the dialogue of the scene.

Comment

Originally posted by malft
                    I thought it was too intrusive. Whether the song was good or not is immaterial, as "background" music it shouldn't be audible enough for me to think more about the lyrics than the dialogue of the scene.
                    We're trying to figure out what the song is, not discussing whether it was well-used in the scene

Comment

Err...
                      Spent a good 5 min replaying the scene to try n catch lyrics and googled them to but nothing that looked even remotely promising came up
                      I think i caught "your eye closing" then something like "smooth" but i cant make it out over Ollies voice then another line like, "I smelt you in my youth" (ya.. that looks off but it sounds like it to me...) then she repeats "so" a few times last verse sounded something like," And i know were i can find you..." then it goes to the chorus of ,"Like Floating"
                      Hope this helps someone on their google search

Comment

Originally posted by raqi293
                        Err...
                        Spent a good 5 min replaying the scene to try n catch lyrics and googled them to but nothing that looked even remotely promising came up
                        I think i caught "your eye closing" then something like "smooth" but i cant make it out over Ollies voice then another line like, "I smelt you in my youth" (ya.. that looks off but it sounds like it to me...) then she repeats "so" a few times last verse sounded something like," And i know were i can find you..." then it goes to the chorus of ,"Like Floating"
                        Hope this helps someone on their google search
                        I think it is something like "when my eyes close I still think of you" Or maybe "When your eye close I still think of you"

This is making me crazy.

Comment

i never though songs were over bearing to the actors talking through the years. though it was a nice song for the chloe/ollie scene.

Comment

I also thought I heard "I smelt you in my youth" in there, but searching for that turns up nothing. So frustrating!

Comment

Is it horrible that it is after 2am here and I am still trying to figure this song out after 2 hours of trying?

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎