Television Ratings for "Warrior"

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^Exactly. I would say that it's a tie between SN and Smallville by having the same ratings almost. Except for Vampire Diaries, right?

Comment

Wow, the Olympics averaged over 34 million, and Smallville still managed to stay at its season average! And the repeat following it had 1.52, which is also great for a repeat!

That's right Anu! Smallville and Supernatural usually have around the same ratings, and Vampire Diaries and America's Next Top Model are the only shows that get higher ratings.
      Last edited by jsm; 02-13-2010, 10:13 AM.

Comment

also just checked the demo rating was 1.0/3

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

yea right now smallville this season is like 3rd rated scripted show with supernatural slightly above it, and vampire diaries getting over 3 million+ viewers. But its still good. Smallville still kicks the monday/tuesday night shows butt in reruns and new episodes.
        Last edited by superspider02; 02-13-2010, 10:13 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by amberdawn
          2.48 million for the back end of the season against the Olympics Opening Ceremonies is really great!!

Comment

Great ratings for Smallville being up against the Olympics opening ceremony is no joke. Glad to see it stayed consistent!

Comment

yea that has been a good season all season long the ratings been holding pretty well.

Comment

The Olympics completly dominated the ratings. All the other networks ran repeats or a movie. CW was the only network to show a new episode against the Olympics.

8:00NBCWinter Olympics: Opening Ceremony7.7/2429.73
                FOXHouse (R)1.4/53.86
                CWSmallville1.0/32.48
                CBSSurviving Survivor (R)0.9/33.29
                ABCMovie: Spider-Man 2.10.9/33.11
                9:00NBCWinter Olympics: Opening Ceremony10.2/2837.89
                FOXKitchen Nightmares (R)1.5/43.40
                CBSUndercover Boss (R)1.2/44.19
                ABCMovie: Spider-Man 2.10.9/32.91
                CWSmallville (R)0.6/21.52
                10:00NBCWinter Olympics: Opening Ceremony10.2/2935.92
                ABCMovie: Spider-Man 2.11.1/33.41
                CBSNumb3rs (R)0.9/23.84

Comment

That's pretty good it stays with the season averages. I think next week will see a ratings bump with the whole getting married angle!

Comment

That's cool. I thought it would be less going up against the Olympics. SV has the best fans

Comment

2.48 is a solid number. The fact that it was up against the Olympic Opening Ceremonies makes it a huge number actually. That 2.48 to me represents the core, diehard SV fans that watch no matter what it's up against. That's the number to build from.

Comment

yup

Comment

What bugs me is that we won't know if Smallville get's another season until May, when probably the ratings have fallen apart, as they always do... after the break

Comment

2.48 isnt bad at all. If it stays around this all season I would be shocked if they didnt get another season.

Comment

actually anu that isnt true, last two seasons we got early renwels last year was around this time feb, and the prior year it was in march. most reports in the last few weeks have been stating its been picked up. There is no reason for it not to be with how its doing and the cast/crew already signed for 10th season. i was expecting the call to come out this week. but i bet it will probably be next week. As for may deal it will probably just confirm for sure the show is staying on fridays and if anything is going to be paired with it in the fall season or not.

Comment

Great ratings, considering the Olympics. S10 is very likely to happen

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎