No announcement yet.

Sam and demon blood.....

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sam and demon blood.....

So was Sam's hunger for the demon blood still left over from last season, or is this just something that Famine's presence brought around out of the blue?

Considering the clues we've been given, and the "Then" montage... I'm thinking Sam's always had the urge - despite how well hidden he's kept it from Dean or hidden in the back of his own mind - even after getting cleaned out when God saved him and Dean in the S5 premiere and put them on the plane. Tonight however did answer the question of whether or not when God saved them, did it also wipe out Azazel's blood from Sam's system along with his blood addiction; I'd have to say that answer is a resounding no after tonight's ep.

So real question, I guess, is... are we going to be seeing a repeat of DemonBloodJunkie!Sam, will it always be a 'just waiting to happen' problem; or was this just a one-off that will be forgotten as the season ages??

I think Sam's always going to have to live with an urge, as we saw in 5x02. He's just been smart this season and hasn't acted on it, which is good. I don't think he would've drank the demon blood ever again had it not been for Famine. Hopefully Cas is right and that once it's out of Sam's system, he won't be using it again.

Comment

It wouldn't still be part of the show if nothing is gonna come of it. We'll see demon blood Sam again.

Comment

I could see sam still having then urge and lucifer tells sam he will make it so sam won't have the urge to drink demon blood anymore if sam will say yes to being his vessel while lucifer fights michael tricking sam into thinking lucifer only wants him as a vessel long enough to defeat michael then after sam says yet dean looses hope and says yes to michael and we get both brothers saying yes but sam saying yes first thinking he will destroy michael first so micael won't use dean as a a vessel and so lucifer will remove his blood addiction.

Comment

Famine brought the urge out but its always been there. He was able to control it up until now.

Comment

Sam has always had difficulty with blood if you remember an earlier episode this season where sam killed some demons when their blood was all over the floor he was tempted to taste their blood but he managed to control himself to stay clear of demon blood in this episode however he had no control over himself because famine had infected him.

Comment

I dont understand why Dean and Cas wont let him stay Demon Blood Sam all the time. It seems to me that Sam is always using those powers to save dean and cas's butts. Ive never seen sam use his powers for evil. In fact the bad things that sam has done he didnt know what he was doing. Wasnt there an episode that sam saved cas and he thanked him. To be honest I dont think Dean and Cas would have survived if sam didnt show up. Its kinda funny that Famine's weapon got him killed. Famine influenced sam, sam drank, sam killed him. so funny.

Daniel

Comment

Originally posted by danielmx
                I dont understand why Dean and Cas wont let him stay Demon Blood Sam all the time. It seems to me that Sam is always using those powers to save dean and cas's butts. Ive never seen sam use his powers for evil. In fact the bad things that sam has done he didnt know what he was doing. Wasnt there an episode that sam saved cas and he thanked him. To be honest I dont think Dean and Cas would have survived if sam didnt show up. Its kinda funny that Famine's weapon got him killed. Famine influenced sam, sam drank, sam killed him. so funny.

Daniel
                Sam's eyes turned black from drinking so much demon blood in "Lucifer Rising." There comes a point when you're doing something like this that you approach a line. If Sam steps over that line, no matter his good intentions, then he's a monster and can never come back from it.

Comment

I don't dare read the spoilers on this forum as i like to be surprised, but i can imagine sometime in the future, Sam will need his powers again and Dean will have to suck it up and ask Sam to do it. I mean yes it makes him part demon, but he could turn something bad into something good in moderation. I really love how he uses his powers, but i like the fact he's only used them once so far this season

Comment

Originally posted by danielmx

Daniel
                    whats that old saying? "the road to hell is paved with good intentions."

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎