Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dean (sad face)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

^Agreed. And don't forget, it didn't feel like 4 months for Dean, it felt like 40 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Call_Me_Ishmael
      It would be terrible writing if they just had Dean "take it like a man".

It would be false pretense and only show how Hell is just a "somewhat awful place" to be in, and it's not. That's why he's still very much depressed even a year or so after leaving that place. The writers are making things realistic, hence why he is still heartbroken over a.) being in Hell for four months, and b.) torturing people for three months.

And also, after watching the last two episodes, it's made me think that when Sam died back in season two, the reason there isn't any talk of what happened to him is because I think he went into some kind of purgatory and most likely would've raised up from the dead from maybe a spell or something since he's meant to become Lucifer's main vessel.
      Originally posted by Krypto_marcus
      ^Agreed. And don't forget, it didn't feel like 4 months for Dean, it felt like 40 years.

No, don't get me wrong; the acting is fine and the story is compelling- dealing with life AFTER being in Hell for 40 years is ALWAYS interesting. But, I just wish that maybe they would speed it up a bit, y'know? It seems like he's been depressed and mopey FOREVER...

Comment

He's not mopey and depressed all the time.

Prime example: "Monster Movie".

Comment

lol i just watched monster movie the other day love that ep btw. I feel like the producers portray the characters that way to show that fighting demons and what not take a tole on ya after awhile i mean would you be all happy go lucky knowing you were a vessel for an angel and your brother is the vessel for the devil. And you gotta be the one who kills him

Comment

Dean proably do not care forl ife anymore, he expierence being in hell, so he knows what to expect if he dies again.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎