No announcement yet.

Is it just me or did peter get back his original powers

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it just me or did peter get back his original powers

peter flew how could he have flew towards samuel if he did not get his power back does that mean he can choose what power he can get from sylar? why don't he just get his empathy from sylar so that we can have good ol pete back right? what do you think guys?

I kinda assumed that Peter nabbed Sylar's power which enabled him to tap into the whole flying power. Once he made contact with Samuel, that's when Peter got the terrakinesis.

Comment

Yeah I'd kinda assume that Peter took the flying from Sylar so he could get close enough to Samual quickly, then taking his powers to fight him directly drawing on the specials around him just as Samual was.

although seeing Ando supercharge Hiro so he could teleport away with all of them, well, you'd think that maybe it would do a similiar idea with Peter if he was touching multiple people.
      altho if you really look at it, it's kinda a hybrid of his and his dad's powers, Peter's power was empathy, the ability to 'absorb' other people's powers, where as his Dad's was to 'take' their power, by physical contact. Peter seems to have a bit of a mix of this, the touch, the taking of the ability, the only differences being that he doesn't deprive them of their power, and obviously the fact that he is 'limited' to one power.

I did expect a little more of a climax to it all tho, seemed a bit of an empty ending.

Comment

Originally posted by DevilsDreams
        Yeah I'd kinda assume that Peter took the flying from Sylar so he could get close enough to Samual quickly, then taking his powers to fight him directly drawing on the specials around him just as Samual was.

although seeing Ando supercharge Hiro so he could teleport away with all of them, well, you'd think that maybe it would do a similiar idea with Peter if he was touching multiple people.
        altho if you really look at it, it's kinda a hybrid of his and his dad's powers, Peter's power was empathy, the ability to 'absorb' other people's powers, where as his Dad's was to 'take' their power, by physical contact. Peter seems to have a bit of a mix of this, the touch, the taking of the ability, the only differences being that he doesn't deprive them of their power, and obviously the fact that he is 'limited' to one power.

I did expect a little more of a climax to it all tho, seemed a bit of an empty ending.
        see you thought that too. I bet Peter would get more powers temproaly if Ando zap him

Comment

When Peter had his powers taken away by his Father, he ended up using the chemical that his father's people were cooking up to gain his power. Dr. Shuresh had said that the abilities that manifested from taking the injection had to do with what was in their genetic imprint. Since Peter had a predisposition to aborb other abilites to begin with, all the drug did is activate a different aspect of it. It appears that his powers no longer work the same way, since contact is necessary for absorbtion. On a different note, now that Sylar no longer has to kill (or needs to kill) to gain a new ability, it seems his powers work as Peter's orginally did. Since Sylar is no longer the menace that he once was, the need to have someone as powerful as he is to stop him no longer is needed. So, I don't see any likelihood that they will power Peter back up any time soon, though I miss his being perhaps the most powerful of them all.

Comment

the way i saw it is that seeming as Sylar essentially has peters empathic mimicry of sorts, when peter absorbed Sylars powers he pretty much got his empathic mimicry and was able to use it, this gaining samuels powers when he was in close range
            this episode has tied up pretty much all the stories with the main characters and so i would think he would end up with "his" powers all back

Comment

He needs to get his powers back. What if he gains multiple powers and starts to become the cold hearted Future Peter we all know?

Comment

if he got his og power back u wuld know they wuld make a huge deal out of that.....do some of yal really watch whats goin on pete took flying from sylar then got samules power dude cant fly anymore he has sam's power till he decides to touch someone else..why does some always think pete has is og powers back and he doesnt???????????

Comment

i'd like him to get his og back and go nutz and sylar has to stop HIM!

Comment

Originally posted by LOONEY
                    i'd like him to get his og back and go nutz and sylar has to stop HIM!
                    Indeed, I would love to see Peter as a villain!

Comment

I think Peter has his powers back now. He span Eli round with telekinesis, then read his mind straight after without touching Matt to get that ability back.

Maybe forgiving Sylar enabled his empathy back, who knows

Comment

Didn't Sylar twirl him around?

Comment

No, Sylar was facing the other way. It was definitely Peter.

Comment

Sylar looked over and then u see eli triwling around. Sylar was then facing matt and turned back to peter and eli. Either its a glitch or its it was Sylar that twirled him.

Comment

I just watched it again and Sylar is clearly facing the other way.

You could be right though, bad editing.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎