No announcement yet.

Claire went darkside..........

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Claire went darkside..........

i wonder what happened to claire and now im thinking the illness does make you side with smokey.

So I guess this confirms that Claire died in that explosion and didn't suffer just a bump on her head.

Comment

It certainly seems that way. It appears to make people far more hostile and aggressive, to be sure.

Comment

There's probrably more too Claire dying in the crash. I think her transformation came after she disappeared. We still don't know what happened to her during the 3yrs that the Oceanic 6 went on with their lives/the rest of them been were bouncing through time.

Comment

Yeah, true, that's a long time for her to be M.I.A. I guess I never thought about it being that long for her. The last we saw of her was when Locke happened to notice her in Jacob's cabin when he was talking to Christian, right?

Comment

Whatever happened to the French team happened to Claire and is happening to Sayid. I dunno what this "infection" is though, as Claire survived with it for 3 years.

Comment

The french Team just didnīt survive the infection, because Danielle killed them after they went darkside. So if no one knows she is infected and hunts her down, I dunno why she would die from it

Comment

So Claire is team smokey? Didn't see that coming.

Comment

Given the similarities with Supernatural, I'd day both Sayid and claire have been infected with the Croatoan Virus!

Comment

^ Lol.. Nice.

But Jungle Claire is AWESOME!!

Comment

Claire went darkside.......... just like dear old Dad.

Comment

At least this isn't me "Claire", I'd never go darkside here!

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎