No announcement yet.

Chuck vs. the Best Love Interest

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by evilredknight

Charah forever!!!! ... even if I think she was a dumb b*t*h to even ask Chuck to run. They never would have gotten away for long, Chuck saw that, Sarah refuses to, and is the author of her own heartache. So instead of being his guide through the wilderness, and helping Chuck keep a balance between his old life and new, she abandoned him to flail about on his own, and now wonders why he seems different from the man she loves. Duh!! Hopefully the show will acknowledge what could have been, if she stayed by his side - but I'm not holding my breath.
    is that really the only way you could have phrased that?

I agree with the second part about Sarah being the author of her own heartache. But, Chuck's appeal to her is that he is different, he is in the spy world but keeps his heart pure despite being rather great at it even without the skill set.

Chuck's desire for normalcy is the thing that made Sarah fall head over heels for him. I don't really see the chemistry in Shaw and Sarah, so I am not really getting how that started or where it's headed.

I guess when you look like Superman, you could win anyone over by bringing them coffee.

Comment

Originally posted by evilredknight
      Daddylion - What are you smoking and where can I get some?
      Really??? Bryce? The dead guy?
      Let me guess, you read and/or write a lot of slash fics right?
      Don't you think if they had feelings for each other that way it would have come out in the three years they were collage roommates? There's zero evidence in the show to back up this ship, other then the wishful thinking of slash junkies.

...And besides Bryce is a total tool.
      I did say it was the strangest urge to say Bryce, meaning I am fully aware of how unconventional it is (to be honest, with these polls i do often tend to answer in this fashion for most of them, sometimes just as a joke, sometimes, like with this one just because i was somehow in the mood to at the time) ... And yes, I'm into slash and femmeslash and threesomes and even some het... basically i like to ship non-canon stuff, cause canon usually leaves me unsatisfied since they adhere to ratings and executive meddling and the fear that if a couple ever got together it'd be the 'end of the show' or something, which is really what's been putting me off Charah. You can call it wishful thinking, I call it an alternative. I see no reason why i can't have both canon and non-canon. I find it a lot less frustrating this way. It's a matter of preference and i really hope that you're not implying that just because you take the canon side of things that that is somehow more valid than my approach or that my approach is somehow 'wrong'.

As for feelings coming out, some people keep their feelings for someone secret for a whole lot longer than 3 years. It's rather weak as far as evidences go and evidences themselves can be subjective. It's not a matter of what is and what isn't true, but what one chooses to see and intepret and don't, what one chose to include in their rhetoric and don't... still as far as coming up with evidences against Bryce/Chuck there are far more compelling evidence than that particular one that even I myself am aware of while shipping them. Not that I'm challenging you to a debate, cause i find those pointless anyway. We all have our own points of views which i doubt will change so really this post is pointless and I shouldn't have replied to you in the first place.

You just managed to tick me off enough that I had to respond. Chances are you might not even be here to read this or you might see this and think tl;dr or something to that effect and this has been a complete exercise in futility. Oh well...

P.S. Mods if i've somehow broken the rules, I sincerely apologize for the transgression.
      Last edited by Daddylion; 03-06-2010, 01:16 AM.

Comment

Ofc I voted Sarah because she’s the only woman that means something to him. The other were just second choices.
        And Sarah really needs Chuck to come out of her misery as a new Sarah. She lives in denial now but only need proofs that Chuck still is that guy she fell for.

Comment

Hello everybody,i hate it that they arent together,allways when it looks like they are going to be together something happends.They should really start building there relacionship in the next episodes,because maybe there isnt going to be a fourth Season and it wouldnt be cool that or they dont get together or it goes to fast.

Comment

Chuck and Sarah for the win.

Comment

I'm divided between Sarah and Hannah, they are both great! I voted for Hannah but in reality I can't decide!

Comment

I think the thing is, Sarah's the right choice for Chuck BECAUSE of her shady past - which she wants to get away from, even if she won't admit it to herself. If Sarah continues on the way she has, she runs the risk of becoming a cold blooded killer and nothing else. Right now she's a good agent who can turn the ruthlessness on and off as the need arises. I think she sees this changing. I think Chuck's her lifeline. And, Chuck's proven that he'll put his own happiness behind the greater good (by uploading the current Intersect before he destroyed it [season 2 finale]). Bryce gave him an out, he could have just taken out the new Intersect, but he knew the info was needed, and he did what had to be done.

Comment

of course Sarah!

Comment

I think Sarah is the clear winner here . . . it was a shame how the Hannah character was handled though . . . one of the more dark moments for the show IMO. She was clearly a great girl for Chuck . . . and he slept with her and dumped her . . . when he really had no intention of staying with her, he just used her for the companionship he wasn't getting from Sarah.

I think that was a real shame, and a sad moment for Chuck's character, because you feel for him as a spy, and what he's been through, and sort of understand why he dumped her, but at the same time, he was a douche to her.

Comment

Agreed.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎