No announcement yet.

kristin kreuk

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kristin kreuk

I hope she is on premidently. I really like her on the show not sure what rest of you think but i hope it does not turn out she is agent or works for the ring or something i want her to stay!

Originally posted by Dawnofnight
    I hope she is on premidently. I really like her on the show not sure what rest of you think but i hope it does not turn out she is agent or works for the ring or something i want her to stay!
    i think one "girl friend is a spy" story is enough. i really liked jill too... oh well. if Hannah were to stay, eventually she has to find out about Chuck. but if she stays, it means there will be no possibility for Charrah....

Comment

I'm really liking Hannah as well.

And I totally hope she is not a spy or a Shaw plant because that would hurt Chuck to no end. Chuck deserves a nice girl who likes him. A simple relationship.

I thought the similarities between Lana and Hannah are ironic. How many times have we seen KK get knocked unconscious now? 30? 40?

Comment

Originally posted by closetclana
        How many times have we seen KK get knocked unconscious now? 30? 40?
        I noticed that as well...

Comment

lol i love her too, like we could still see a little bit of the ld chuck when shes around him. i hope she stays for a really long time!

Comment

Originally posted by closetclana
            I'm really liking Hannah as well.

And I totally hope she is not a spy or a Shaw plant because that would hurt Chuck to no end. Chuck deserves a nice girl who likes him. A simple relationship.

I thought the similarities between Lana and Hannah are ironic. How many times have we seen KK get knocked unconscious now? 30? 40?
            On Smallville wiki, there was a count... said that Lana had been hospitalized something like 52 times (i don't remember the exact number anymore, been a while since i've been on there) and since Lana's not seen hospitalized everytime she gets knocked around, I'm pretty sure the numbers probably WAY higher than that... might even be in the hundreds now.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎