No announcement yet.

The JSA Revelation Montage Scene

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The JSA Revelation Montage Scene

I'm not sure about everyone else, but i absolutely LOVED the JSA montage that they had revealing on who each member was within the portrait that Clark was looking at along with the music...oh..the epic music that was playing in the background...it just felt so epic for me..and definitely one of SV's defining moments for me as well.

Yes!!! That was my favorite scene in the whole entire movie!!!!! You knew exactly where Clark's head was at. He saw how many of them there were and he had already read there records and knew that they stood by each other no matter what. You could tell he really admired them and that's exactly what he wanted for his team. For me, that scene turned Clark into the leader! I loved it! I loved that there were no words, but you felt like you were Clark Kent in that moment. It was sooo good!

Comment

Originally posted by herolee10
      I'm not sure about everyone else, but i absolutely LOVED the JSA montage that they had revealing on who each member was within the portrait that Clark was looking at along with the music...oh..the epic music that was playing in the background...it just felt so epic for me..and definitely one of SV's defining moments for me as well.
      I agree...I loved that scene and it was very well done by all.

Comment

I gotta say that after seeing that montage and seeing on what became of their lives overall, i kind of really did feel sorry for how all of their services to public safety and such was rewarded with such cruelty and such at them..it's no wonder why carter hall was such a cynic towards the idea of having another super hero group out there at the beginning of the film

Comment

Originally posted by herolee10
          I gotta say that after seeing that montage and seeing on what became of their lives overall, i kind of really did feel sorry for how all of their services to public safety and such was rewarded with such cruelty and such at them..it's no wonder why carter hall was such a cynic towards the idea of having another super hero group out there at the beginning of the film
          Yeah, it was a bittersweet moment, but it was all about glory. I think Clark really respected and admired that even when they had nothing left, no life, no dignity, they all stood by each other no matter what it meant. And I really think that when he was watching that video footage and when he saw the painting he realized he wanted that for his team, and like I said earlier, I think that's the moment he became the leader and knew it.

Comment

Yeah, loved that part. Amazing.

Comment

Great part of the ep. Really cool and different. Definitely made it more enjoyable.

Comment

Awesome
                Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

I would've loved to see the authorities try to arrest The Spectre/ Jim Corrigan... he would've turned them into wood, and then ran them through a sawmill (actually happened in a Spectre comic in the 70's!). Weird to see Alan Scott grasping the bars of a jail cell with his power ring on his finger, knowing how powerful that piece of jewelery is...

Comment

It was pure awesome. I watched it like 20 times.

It reminded me so much of the beginning of last year's "Watchmen" movie (that's a huge plus, BTW)

Comment

I loved that the black and white videoclips turned into color, when Clark began to realize the truth about the JSA:ers (that they weren't criminals, but super-heroes).

Comment

I loved the scene - it was masterfully done IMO

And I thought it was a great way to explain things for non-comic savy folks such as myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Sherl
                          I loved the scene - it was masterfully done IMO

And I thought it was a great way to explain things for non-comic savy folks such as myself.
                          Me too! I actually understood the story, and I didn't even use wikipedia!

Comment

It was actually a little cheesy but I did like it overall. I kept wondering if Clark had an eidetic memory that he could remember everything he skimmed over in those folders and then place the name to the face on the reel onto the masked face in the painting.

Comment

Originally posted by Dyanara
                              It was actually a little cheesy but I did like it overall. I kept wondering if Clark had an eidetic memory that he could remember everything he skimmed over in those folders and then place the name to the face on the reel onto the masked face in the painting.
                              Would speed reading and photographic memory work for Clark? There was an episode last season with the shadowboy that showed Clark with those abilities.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎