• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LittleMonster
    Whos Bella and edward? Seriously
    LOL. Win.

Comment

Originally posted by LittleMonster
      .....thanks i guess. Do you know me? lol. Whats Twilight? Just kidding I do just never seen it or anything, the lead guy scares me.

And of course im a gaga fan, you too?? Would you believe you're the second person to say im a gaga fan in 30 mins? How you know?

PS, avi isnt gaga
      Your username is LittleMonster. That's what Gaga calls her fans so I assumed you're a fan.

Yup. I love Gaga and her music. She's so fun and creative. It's not terribly serious music but not everything has to be.

Comment

Originally posted by dogstar85
        Your username is LittleMonster. That's what Gaga calls her fans so I assumed you're a fan.
        Damn!!!! I forgot my username, lol.

----- Added 51 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by dogstar85
        Yup. I love Gaga and her music. She's so fun and creative. It's not terribly serious music but not everything has to be.
        Yay. Anytime i feel a bit depressed with work i stick her on. Of course it doesn't.
        Last edited by LittleMonster; 08-06-2010, 12:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Clois absolutely...

Comment

Bella and Edward who????

Comment

Clois but I love Edward/Bella as well .

Comment

Originally posted by Supsfan
                They actually are somewhat similar from the little of Twilight I seen.

Female: wah wah wah my life sucks and is so hard.

Male: you are the most perfect woman in the world and I love you.

Female: maybe if I constantly babble about how tough my life is, teeange females can relate to me even though I am void of any personality, since if I had one then I become less relatable, but because I don't those teenage females can feel they are in my shoes.

Male: look at me I am like a Greek Goddess, the perfect male who all I want to do is sit here and listen to you ***** and complain unlike any real male would do

http://theoatmeal.com/story/twilight

The oatmeal review is hilarious.

Comment

Clois. Only seen the first Twilight movie (once and that was years ago), but the Bella and Edward relationship struck me as disturbing and abusive. Not to mention, there is an eyebrow raising age gap. Granted, Twilight isn't the only offender when it comes to vampires and romance (looking at you, Buffy and Angel), but that doesn't make it less messed up. Bella is 17, while Edward is over a hundred. What does a 100+ year old have in common with a 17-year-old? Just because he looks like a young guy, doesn't change the fact that he's lived over a hundred years. That's a hundred years of life experiences. Yet, the perfect partner for him is someone who isn't even old enough to vote (whereas he's old enough to remember when women got the right to vote).

Clois, on the other hand, does not come across as abusive. They start out as friends, which develops into romantic feelings over several years. They get together when they're both adults (so, it's not a relationship based on teenage love, which, statistically don't last). They're also only one year apart (with Lois being a college freshman, when Clark was a high school senior), so you can buy that they've got things in common.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎