No announcement yet.

Charlie's fate?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charlie's fate?

Did the time traveler put Charlie in a place before her time, then have her grow old and have present day Hiro find her as an old lady? At around 0:04 in http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkHqEMV_xMA you see Hiro with an old lady, same hair color as charlie, and the promo says 2 questions answered.

What do you think?

EDIT: Literally 5 seconds after posting, I saw a sneak peak for 4x19, and Hiro got a card with a paper crane.
    Last edited by Leo; 02-07-2010, 02:58 PM. Reason: Details added

Could be I suppose. But then, after learning what year she was dumped in, Hiro could easily go back to that time and bring her into the present day still young and healthy.

Comment

Yeah 99% it's charlie and I wonder if Hiro has his time traveling ability back or if he can just teleport?

Comment

You were so right!
        I read this before the episode actually aired, and I just couldn't believe this actually happened. Poor Charlie, and then again, good for her. She did get to live a long life, just like Hiro always wanted her to.

Comment

Yeah I felt for Hiro but overall she did get her happy ending and Hiro did accept that although he was heartbroken he was in some way happy for charlie

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎